Did you mean: 

TD Cash Secured Credit Card (New?)

tag
thornback
Senior Contributor

Re: TD Cash Secured Credit Card (New?)

@Pikaboo-icu wrote:

Awesome info there!

I don't need the secured but that siggy version looks pretty darn good.

I'll have to keep this card in mind for the future. I've also been looking at Uber & Savor so I'll have to compare all three.

Thanks for sharing, this will be great for a lot of people.. 

0001Cheers.gif

I've bank with them for years and have always been a happy customer -- they were the first (and only) to approve me for an unsecured card with decent SL ($5.3K) when I had virtually no revolving credit history and only p/t income that fell on the low end of the spectrum - so they hold a special place in my line-up.   They also offer a good, easy to meet SUB... 

Personal Aphorism:"Forget What You Feel, Remember What You Deserve"
Starting FICO 8s | 09/2017: EX 641 ✦ EQ 634 ✦ TU 647
Current FICO 8s | 04/2022: EX 796 ✦ EQ 793 ✦ TU 790
Current FICO 9s | 04/2022: EX 790 ✦ EQ 788 ✦ TU 782
2022 Goal Score | 800s

My AAoA:
4.6 years not incl. AU / 4.9 years incl. AU
My AoOA: 9.2 years not incl. AU / 11.2 years incl. AU
Inquiries: EX 0/12 ✦ EQ 0/12 ✦ TU 0/12
Report Status: Clean
Garden Status:  

Without patience, we will learn less in life. We will see less. We will feel less. We will hear less. Ironically, rush and more usually mean less.
Message 11 of 17
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Here is another.  Their secured is automatic and you can keep your history as you grow.  They declined my membership due to address / identity issues at either sagestream or innovis.  Ex Soft pull to join.   You can become a member of the New Jersey Coalition for Financial Education by making a $5 donation when you fill out your online application...  or so it is said, call first.

Affinity FCU Signature Visa - 5% on Amazon, 2% on Dining and Groceries

http://explore.affinityfcu.com/cash-rewards

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 12 of 17
thornback
Senior Contributor

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

Here is another.  Their secured is automatic and you can keep your history as you grow.  They declined my membership due to address / identity issues at either sagestream or innovis.  Ex Soft pull to join.   You can become a member of the New Jersey Coalition for Financial Education by making a $5 donation when you fill out your online application...  or so it is said, call first.

Affinity FCU Signature Visa - 5% on Amazon, 2% on Dining and Groceries

http://explore.affinityfcu.com/cash-rewards

Nice! and that 5% on Amazon is a big winner. Low APR too...   Thanks for adding it to the little list we've got going here... 

Personal Aphorism:"Forget What You Feel, Remember What You Deserve"
Starting FICO 8s | 09/2017: EX 641 ✦ EQ 634 ✦ TU 647
Current FICO 8s | 04/2022: EX 796 ✦ EQ 793 ✦ TU 790
Current FICO 9s | 04/2022: EX 790 ✦ EQ 788 ✦ TU 782
2022 Goal Score | 800s

My AAoA:
4.6 years not incl. AU / 4.9 years incl. AU
My AoOA: 9.2 years not incl. AU / 11.2 years incl. AU
Inquiries: EX 0/12 ✦ EQ 0/12 ✦ TU 0/12
Report Status: Clean
Garden Status:  

Without patience, we will learn less in life. We will see less. We will feel less. We will hear less. Ironically, rush and more usually mean less.
Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Indeed, we have a great list! I love the 5% back on Amazon on the Affinity! I'm bookmarking that place!

Message 14 of 17
sjt
Senior Contributor

TD Bank's secured card has been around a while. They just recently put it up on their website. You have to go to a branch to apply and open the savings account. The good thing about the card is they will review it for unsecured after 7 months.

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 15 of 17
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

@sjt wrote:

TD Bank's secured card has been around a while. They just recently put it up on their website. You have to go to a branch to apply and open the savings account. The good thing about the card is they will review it for unsecured after 7 months.

It looks great.  I could deal with that small AF until it secured.  The rewards would make up for that until graduation.  It's too bad they are not national.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you know if apple offers a soft pull credit limit increase button on login or if hard pull either way?

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.