cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TRANSUNION DISPUTE COMPLETED WITHIN 15 MINUTES.........

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

TRANSUNION DISPUTE COMPLETED WITHIN 15 MINUTES.........

Hey Everyone,

I disputed 2 things on wife account for collections it looked it was on there twice. Well when I was finished I went to the View All Invesitgtions and mine says:

Initiated: 3/28/19

Complted: 3/28/19

Results: I can reveiw and every dispute says deleted below it.

Am I missing something or they just deleted them?

Thanks!!!!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TRANSUNION DISPUTE COMPLETED WITHIN 15 MINUTES.........

Just checked her Free Capital One Credit Check (i new that one hadn't been updated) and the new alerts say items have been removed.

Hmmmm...........

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I could be wrong but maybe they take them off while the items are being investigated.
Message 3 of 6
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

CRA's will remove disputed items until the investigations is over. So if you won your case they wont show back up and you'll be notified as such. If it is verified it will show up again. Good Luck!

Message 4 of 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

It says they completed the investigation, I suspect it was a computer investigation and they found that such agency no longer works with them or there have been many previous cases that they dont respond to investigation requests.

Items typically dont get removed during an investigation, what happens is a comment is added that it is under investigation and this removes certain aspects of the TL from Fico scoring temporarily.
Message 5 of 6
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

I stand corrected

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.