Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TRANSUNION - Seriously?

tag
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

TRANSUNION - Seriously?

Hello all, I need help!

I intiated and completed a dispute with Transunion online 3/12/14. Here I am today trying to initate another one, and can't. I don't know how I can start. I have called their customer service and have gotten NO help, just keep transferring me. What is there to do? 

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: TRANSUNION - Seriously?

They only allow you one online dispute at a time. Stupid I know. So you have to wait the 30 days (4/12). Sorry.
Message 2 of 8
antdave93
Regular Contributor

Transunion does not allow you to dispute another item until the item you disputed earlier is resolved.

you should have disputed all at once. you can just call during normal business hours and dispute by phone. just have your report number handy.

Message 3 of 8
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

@baller4life wrote:
They only allow you one online dispute at a time. Stupid I know. So you have to wait the 30 days (4/12). Sorry.

Yes, I finally got through someone that understood me. I figured that since it was COMPLETED on the 12th of this month I could do another one. Smh. 

Message 4 of 8
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

@antdave93 wrote:

Transunion does not allow you to dispute another item until the item you disputed earlier is resolved.

you should have disputed all at once. you can just call during normal business hours and dispute by phone. just have your report number handy.

I realize what I "should have" done, but it is now too late.

Thanks.

Message 5 of 8
antdave93
Regular Contributor

That is only for online disputes baller= if you call the dispute number they add it on before 30 days is up

that has been my experiences

Message 6 of 8
baller4life
Super Contributor

Yeah. That was for another online dispute. If she wanted to dispute again online she would have to wait the 30 days. Of course she can do a phone, mail dispute before then. Sorry I wasn't more clear.
Message 7 of 8
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

I knew what you meant, I appreciate the help Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.