Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU EE Success

tag
cheychey99
New Contributor

TU EE Success

I had an $800 unpaid medical collection scheduled to be removed 4/16. Called TU today. Spoke with regular CSR who would not remove it. Asked to speak with Supervisor. He didn't seem like he wanted to accommodate me either. I nicely said I knew it could be done since its been done before. He kindly agreed to remove it. I thanked him profusely. I pulled my report and it's already gone. I'm so excited. Hopefully, it stays gone.
Tags (1)
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: TU EE Success

Grats on getting the EE and since the CRA excluded it its not going to be coming back,

Message 2 of 10
J91605
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the EE!

Starting Score: 6/30/15 EQ 554 TU 534 EX 608
Current Score: EQ 630 TU 635 EX 653
Goal Score: 680 across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge!
Message 3 of 10
Yoshi2015
Contributor

Congratulations on the EE. I called TU today and had a supervisor do the same thing for me. I had an auto loan with 32 latest they removed. It was scheduled to fall off in april. Yaaay! Now if only EX and EQ would do the same! Lol! Again congrats!  

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried googling "EE" in relationship to credit reports, can someone let me in on what that stands for? I'm guessing erase might be one of the E's but I want to know what this is and how I can attempt it, I have only a few baddies left (and unfortunately public records, not sure if they can do anything w/ those) but I'd like to try and kiss someone's ass on the phone if it'll help me in any way.

And congrats by the way, that sounds like great news.

hell I'd even be happy if they'd just remove the $700 old capital one charge off, I just settled it for $450... any chance there? lol

Message 6 of 10
enerey
Regular Contributor

Are you calling the regular transunion customer service number and just asking for a supervisor? thanks.

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I tried googling "EE" in relationship to credit reports, can someone let me in on what that stands for? I'm guessing erase might be one of the E's but I want to know what this is and how I can attempt it, I have only a few baddies left (and unfortunately public records, not sure if they can do anything w/ those) but I'd like to try and kiss someone's ass on the phone if it'll help me in any way.

And congrats by the way, that sounds like great news.

hell I'd even be happy if they'd just remove the $700 old capital one charge off, I just settled it for $450... any chance there? lol

EE stands for Early Exclusion.   Your credit reports keep information for 7 years + 180 days - however, if you are close to the exclusion date - you can try to contact the the reporting agencies to see if they will remove it early.   Each agency has a differnt time frame.  One is 6 mos.  One is 2-3 mos and the other is like 1 month.....however, I can't keep track of which is which - if you search in the forums you'll find the answer tho.   I think TU is the earliest, then EX and EQ is last - but don't quote me on it.....sometimes people have been lucky anyway!

HTH

Message 8 of 10
Yoshi2015
Contributor

Yes, you can try a regular customer rep. But they told me no and I asked for a supervisor and she just removed it. Just be super nice and friendly! ! Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU is 6 months out EX is 2-3 and EQ is about a month.
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.