Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU EE question

tag
Onlinecreditnewbie2
Contributor

Re: TU EE question

I am not a fin advisor, credit counselor - etc. Never advocate for anyone not to pay their bills. 

I just love the data. As such - wanted to ensure what I am stating is clear. 

For this one, I hope you agree to disagree. 

The DOFD/FCRA Date (in theory - see link below), is the issue I am pointing to, and then where the OP can, elect to request an EE, or whatever other remedies they desire.  I am also pointing out that 120 lates, can only ever naturally occur - once. 

https://www.ftc.gov/system/files/documents/statutes/fair-credit-reporting-act/545a_fair-credit-repor...

Kinda like a bday - you only ever turn 1, once. 

To the OP - to the benefit of you, even after the  7, 120 stamps, it does not appear that it was Charged off - it was just reported late, closed and then sold.  Additionally - the date of removal is using the 60 day time stamp, as the driver for removal. 

In the Tradeline listed above - I am not relying on the date that is displayed on the Tradeline for removal.

Rather - I am looking at the data.

Respectfully - there is some inaccurate information on this Tradeline.

I am attaching a screen shot from TU - that displays the natural progression expected, when adverse activities actually occur. 

TU - 30.jpg

Based on what is reporting - what is the DOFD/FCRA date being used for this Tradeline of the OP?

It cannot be, the 60 day stamp that TU is using to derive 2/22, as the removal should be based on the first Month that the account was reported late, 30 days is missing

1. That month - with a 30 day late, is, when?
  2. If it was 2/2015, it is in fact not reporting.
  3. Instead - TU's system is using the 60 day stamp. 
  4. If there was a 30 day late, reported in February - the removal Date would be January, and NOT February. 

The point of this post was and is to demonstrate the issues, with the data - and where the "ASK" maybe using data, that can be demonstrated as inaccurate. TU Date of removal.jpg

Again, I agree to disagree - but, the data speaks louder than us both. 

Have a great day - be safe, healthy and happy. 

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.