Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU EE super fast!

tag
disney2
Regular Contributor

TU EE super fast!

I called TU around lunch time to see if I could get an EE on a car loan that I was habitually late on many years ago.  I asked for a supervisor and got one on the phone right away.  I explained what I was calling for, gave him my information, and he said sure we can do that for you.  I looked on CK about 2 hours later and it was already not showing on there.  Now to have it fall off of EQ!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

Re: TU EE super fast!

Congrats. When was the last date of deliquency? How far away were you from 7 years?

Message 2 of 7
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Nice Job!

Message 3 of 7
StillKicking
Contributor

Congrats!

Wish the other two were as easy as TU.

Fico 8 Scores 10-19-20
Message 4 of 7
disney2
Regular Contributor

It should age out in December. It's already fallen off EX I guess. I looked at my accounts on the app today and it's not there.
Message 5 of 7
EW800
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the EE.  That is great news and feels so good!!   Smiley Happy 

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2023: EX8: 840; EQ8: 832; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $48.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $22.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $21K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $296K
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $10 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Just don’t get so overexuberant that you try for EE with EQ. For the love of all that is holy, don’t make that mistake, just let it age off on its own...
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.