Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU Early Exclusion Success - only 1 negative remains

tag
seruby
Frequent Contributor

TU Early Exclusion Success - only 1 negative remains

I've 4 negatives on my report - 1 CC that was charged off, 2 unrelated collections, and 1 90 day late payment on a loan.   Aside from the loan, the others are due to fall off in June or July this year.  Yesterday I called TU to request early removal, but whoever I spoke with said I had to wait until the fall off date.  So I decided to try filing a dispute online as "too old to report" and in the comments I wrote "I am not disputing this item. I am simply requesting a goodwill removal as it is due to fall off soon."   Today I checked my email, and the results were in:  All 3 items were deleted!  Now, the only negative I have is a 90 day late payment, but that'll come off in September, and I'll probably just wait that one out since I'm still paying the loan and it's the only late on the 13 yr old account.   I'm just glad those other 3, especially the collections, are gone - they were with PRA and FCO who wouldn't budge on a PFD, and the SOL expired years ago.  I've waited so long for this.

So now, what happens if they report this to TU again? Will it come back, or will TU say it can't be reported?  I mean if it is, I'll just dispute again - just wondering if that's possible for them to show up again.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

Re: TU Early Exclusion Success - only 1 negative remains

As long as the CRTP has expired they will not be reinserted. You’re good to go.

Congrats btw!!👍👍

Have you tried GW’g the late?

Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL** | Goal Score: 700**MET MY GOAL** | Goal score: 800
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

>

I❤️NY
Message 2 of 8
seruby
Frequent Contributor

Sweet and thanks.  Now I just gotta wait a few more months to try with EQ and EX.

Yea I tried to GW it, but it's a student loan and they said they can't.    I tried with the EO, who's usually the more responsive with most companies.  It's not federal though so they should be able to I think.   I tried back when it was still under Sallie Mae though, not Navient, so I may try again.

Message 3 of 8
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

You’re going to have a sweet profile!!!👍👍

That’s awesome!!
Have you researched any GW success stories on your SL? I’m still GW’g a PIF CO they claim they won’t delete but, they all say that. So, I’m GW’g away anyway.

GL🤞

Best of Luck on your journey.

😊

Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL** | Goal Score: 700**MET MY GOAL** | Goal score: 800
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

>

I❤️NY
Message 4 of 8
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congrats!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 5 of 8
dynamicvb
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the EE. I wish they where all as easy to get these like TU is.

Started Rebuild 4/2018: EX 616| TU 604| EQ 621

Current 5/28/20:

First Goal Score: 750+ Reached 3/2019

Next Goal all over 800
Message 6 of 8
seruby
Frequent Contributor

Yea, unfortunately not many success stories with this company.  There was a lawsuit brought on them by the CFPB and a few states recently, so that may help some when I contact them.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am glad I saw this earlier this morning because it prompted me to do the same and I got very nice results so I am pulling for you as well! Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.