Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU Early Exclusion..... WIN.

tag
Jkrause702
Regular Contributor

TU Early Exclusion..... WIN.

Called Transunion regarding an old account that is scheduled to fall off in 3/20. It's listed as an adverse account, mostly because Webbank stubbornly insists on reporting it as included in bankruptcy, even though by their own admission the account had no balance at the time (or ever) and was not included in any Bankruptcy filings. Well after endless disputes with Webbank refusing to budge and myself not wanting to spend the money on taking them to court I decided now that I'm within the alleged time period for EE by TU to give them a ring. First CS rep was no help, only wanted to file another dispute, transfer to supervisor and thirty seconds later, it's gone. Finally there are no references to any bankrupt accounts on my TU CR. Equifax deleted it years ago, only experian remains. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: TU Early Exclusion..... WIN.

Congratulations on the EE!
Message 2 of 6
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats!!!!!!!!

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Excellent! If it’s due to age off naturally 3/20, then you can call EX for EE on 12/1/2019 and get it removed there too!
Message 4 of 6
hikenc
Valued Member

TU EE definitely works but I shot myself in the foot last week.  Called and they approved EE for a CO that was scheduled to fall off early 2020.  As soon as it updated my score dropped 14 points.  Seems as though I was "re-bucketed".  No other changes to my report.  That was my last derog, so hopefully my score will recover quickly.  

Current Scores: FICO EQ: 608 | FICO TU: 668 | FICO EX: 653
Goal Score: ALL 700+
Message 5 of 6
calyx
Super Contributor

Congrats on the EE success!

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.