Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU deleted c/o acct (early exclusion) FAKO increased 69 points

tag
collics
Established Contributor

TU deleted c/o acct (early exclusion) FAKO increased 69 points

Sorry I'm not currently paying for any FICOs. 

But I had a $2600 Barclays charge off scheduled to be removed around April 2023.

Disputed both. For EX I typed in early exclusion. For TU they had the "account too old" option.

No change on EX fako or fico, but TU fako jumped 69 points.

Not sure if it matters...EX still has BK reporting, TU does not. Got it removed beginning of 2022. I've noticed the TU score is now always higher and reflects score changes more often. 

Two other charge offs scheduled to fall off this year. Then my BK. I'm in the homestrech. 

BK 7 Discharged May 2014. Removal Feb 2024! Let the countdown begin!!
Last App: Apr 2023
Newest to Oldest:

FICO8s Dec 2019

FICO8s Oct 31 2023
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
GZG
Valued Contributor

Re: TU deleted c/o acct (early exclusion) FAKO increased 69 points

@collics wrote:

But I had a $2600 Barclays charge off scheduled to be removed around April 2023.

Disputed both. For EX I typed in early exclusion. For TU they had the "account too old" option.

Not sure if it matters...EX still has BK reporting, TU does not. Got it removed beginning of 2022. I've noticed the TU score is now always higher and reflects score changes more often. 

Two other charge offs scheduled to fall off this year. Then my BK. I'm in the homestrech. 

congrats on your EE! 

Is Chase your EX fako source? are there others?

Starting FICO 8:

Current FICO 8:

3/6, 5/12, 14/24

Message 2 of 4
collics
Established Contributor

@GZG wrote:

@collics wrote:

congrats on your EE! 

Is Chase your EX fako source? are there others?

Yes I get the EX FAKO from Chase. No score change and says report was updated today.

BK 7 Discharged May 2014. Removal Feb 2024! Let the countdown begin!!
Last App: Apr 2023
Newest to Oldest:

FICO8s Dec 2019

FICO8s Oct 31 2023
Message 3 of 4
OniStringer
Regular Contributor

Congrats, EE are very enjoyable and something everyone rebuilding should take advantage of. High success rate from what I have seen .

Started with LOW 500s - Actively rebuilding as of early 2019
//
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.