Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU just went up 102 pts

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TU just went up 102 pts

@message_from_god wrote:
Um gee you're being rude! I refer to a binding legal agreement between the district airbags office of new York city and the cras. If you wish to say I'm a conspiracy theorist for that, I really think maybe you're occupying your own little realty. If you care to inform yourself, please do Google the agreement. If not, I'd prefer if you could respect the opinions of others without calling them conspuracy theorists. Not everyone who disagrees with you is wrong.

Then you for the info that you can sue ppl. In my particular case, I have a legitimate thing on my report that is not supposed to be there and is inaccurate. Calling ppl names who have such things on their reports is rude and offensive.

How is it "not supposed to be there"? What is inaccurate about the item?

The answers to these questions determines the most effective way of dealing wih it.

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TU just went up 102 pts

@Anonymous wrote:

"And you're not proving it to a judge, but to the listing CRA.  So I think yeah they do publish stuff on ppl that is inaccurate."

- You CAN prove it to a judge. You can complain to the consumer financial protection bureau and if they are still publishing incorrect info, you can totaly sue them in court for defamation, slander, lost wages, etc. It just never gets to that point because if they really ARE wrong, it's in their interest to remove the derog.

"result of debt where a contract was not signed - ie: library fines and parking tickets."

- Oh boy, now you're starting to sound like one of those "constitutionists" or whatever. The totally nuts dummies that drive without a license then shove the constitution in the cop's face when he asks for a license.  "Oh see the constitution dunt say nuthin about no drivers license"   Yeah because it was written before cars were even invented.

If you park somewhere with posted signs that say you can't park, you're getting a ticket. You can't deny that ticket based on "i never signed no contract, hahaha".  That's why we have real JUDGES instead of automated sentencing machines in courts. So they can look you in the eye and tell you "We live in a society, sir!"

-------

Anyway. We are all here to learn from our mistakes, correct them, and buy our boats. Acting like an irresponsible consipracy theorist and saying "they're out to get us!" doesn't help us, it just blinds us from the truth, which is to be honest not too far off.  But it's important to learn about the policies, procedures, and laws that govern the credit system and ADAPT to them.

So please. Lurk some moar, read the threads, and don't jump to any extremes.    When we're rich, we're successful, when others are rich, they're greedy. When I'm driving my car, these damn byciclists make me want to commit vehicular bike slaughter.  And when I'm taking a nice bike ride around my neighborhood, these **bleep** drivers are nearly running me over!!!

Be RESPECTFUL of other posters.

Also, he is correct. http://www.ag.ny.gov/pdfs/CRA%20Agreement%20Fully%20Executed%203.8.15.pdf

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.