Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU wont comply, what is the next step?

tag
momof2
Frequent Contributor

TU wont comply, what is the next step?

I sent a DV to a CA, waited the 30 days, they didnt send back anything after 35 days, so I sent a letter to all 3 CRA's experian said they were going to contact them, no word yet from EQ but TU said they verified and it remains, they all updated the amount due and the date on my CR.

So since the CA never validated to me, but did with TU, what is my next step? send the ITS letter? They are now re-disputing it, which I am sure my score will drop.

Need help, this is my last baddie and the CA never even made first contact, (not one dunning letter) then they didnt send me valitaion, but yet the updated my CR, what do I do now??
FICO2/10=EQ= 564

FICO2/10=6012/10-FACO TU 578;3/10=643
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TU wont comply, what is the next step?

You can send that letter...but you need to know this is only a process...the only TRUE way to get a baddie removed...is if the CA removes it...or it falls off...
Message 2 of 7
momof2
Frequent Contributor

ok I know I shouldnt have called the CA, but I did to get info from them, they say that they didnt get my letter of DV, they want me to fax them a copy of the DV and the CM RRR, fine I will, I also asked them if they bought the collection or if it was assigned to them, they said assigned, i said fine, you cant collect on it cause the creditor no longers exists, they went out of busniess 3 years ago, she offered to have it deleted from my CR's if I pay, i said to her that she will also have to delete it from my DH's cr as well as it lease was in his name as well, she said no, who ever pays it gets it deleted of the CR and that my DH's CR will only be updated as paid in full. iS that legal?

Next she said if we both want it deleted from our CR we both have to pay the fee's, that I know is not legal, should I call my AG for fraud, if the account is paid then shey should delete from both our CR's cause the lease was in both our names.    

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP WHAT DO I DO? Should I fax them the DV and CMRRR i sent and they signed for?

Also since they were assigned the account and that the creditor doesnt exist, do they not have the right to collect anymore, and must delete it from our CR's?

what is the next step from here?  Mind you this went from $1200 to $1995
FICO2/10=EQ= 564

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you and your husband have a joint checking account...with both names on the check???or if your not comfortable paying with a check...tell them to maill fax..email whatever...you a PFD letter...whatever form of payment you send...both you and your husband sign it...
Message 4 of 7
momof2
Frequent Contributor

OK heres my next issue, since they didnt repsond to my DV and sending all the info to the CRA and they disputed, i didnt ask for a dispute i asked for a deletion since the CA didnt validate, and updated our CR's, isnt that a Violation of the FCRA??? also I plan to send the ITS letter- who do i send it to, the CRA or the CA? and when I contact the FCRA, who is the violation against the CRA or the CA?, Should I contact the BBB and if I do, the CA is in nevada and I am in cali so do I contact BBB in cali or in nevada and should I call my AG or the AG in nevada??
FICO2/10=EQ= 564

Message 5 of 7
momof2
Frequent Contributor

BUMP from last post
FICO2/10=EQ= 564

Message 6 of 7
momof2
Frequent Contributor

just to update, i filed an online dispute with the FTC/FCRA and the BBB. Hopeing for the outcome that I want, since the CA was assigned the collection and the OC doesnt exists how can they collect for them? they cant cause their is no OC to give the money to.

CM RRR was recieved on 5/12/08, no reposnse from them still other then me calling to find out why they updated my CR's on 6/26/08, which is a violation until they give me proper validation,

What I dont understand is when i sent the letters to the CRA's I called to find out why not being deleted  yesterday, they said that were awaiting validation from the CA, they cant do that I never asked to dispute i asked for deletion. How can they tell me that my letter to the CA is useless to them and that have to get validation. What do I do about the CRA's for filing disputes for which i never asked for the in first place. Can I sue the CRA's for doing that??

help, what do i do if not deleted and FRCA and BBB doesnt take action? Do I sue the CA for updating and for the extra $300 in violations and the CRA's for filing disputes which were not requested for??

And lastly, how long does it take for the FCRA to conduct their investigation??
FICO2/10=EQ= 564

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.