Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taking the pfd attempt tomorrow

tag
GMC2012
Established Member

Taking the pfd attempt tomorrow

Well as title says that is exactly as i plan in the morning. My attempt is with two different medical collections through different creditors. One for 300 and the other for 387. The first collection i dont think has been sold to anybody for the creditor name is the name of the hospital is this a good thing?? The date of 1st delinquency on this one was 04/2010. The other is through third coast ER physicians with date of 1st deliquency 04/2010...which is odd too me because i dont remember doing this in the same month. Actually i barely remember going at all. Im going to be contacting them via phone tomorrow morning...any advice to help with a pfd via phone???

Capital One Secured 800 CL
First Progress 300 CL
Credit One 400 CL
Fingerhut 400 CL
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Glkslngr
Frequent Contributor

Re: Taking the pfd attempt tomorrow

May have to send a debt validation letter to ER Physicians, or possibly both, as others here may suggest. Definitely need to look into verifying whether or not the debt is actually yours before arranging any PFD's in my opinion.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.