Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target GW late pay escalation info

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Target GW late pay escalation info

Received a letter today regarding a couple of emails that I sent to the CEO and Ombudsman's office. I received two calls back from the Corporate Executive Offices (TD bank), and I returned them, We kept missing each other, and in the second VM I left I suggested she could also contact me via email or Smail. Received an email today"

"The mandate of the Ombudsman’s office is to review operational issues that occur between the Bank and its clients to ensure that the Bank’s operating policies and procedures are adhered to. The Bank's resolution process requires that a Senior Manager have the opportunity to respond to a client in writing before our office has the opportunity to review a client's concerns.  

As you have not yet received a final position letter from a Senior Manager within the area of the Bank directly related to your concerns, we will forward your correspondence to a representative who will be able to investigate and respond to you directly. 

We have also attached a copy of the TD Bank Group Customer Resolution Process for your review which will provide further clarification as to what to expect and how to have your concerns addressed in full by the Bank.

Thank you for taking the time to bring your concerns to our attention."

So, contact Senior Management, receive letter, THEN Ombudsman. If you are asking for GW, you probably want to start there. I

Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.