Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank You myFICO peeps!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank You myFICO peeps!

I started actively rebuilding my credit a little over a year ago. My goal was to qualify for medical financing for a surgery. I reached my goal and had surgery last summer! Now my goal is to qualify for a mortgage.
Along the road to rebuilding my credit I dragged my DH with me and his credit has improved also. My scores started in the very low 600s and DH scores started in the upper 500s (FICO 8). My scores are bouncing around 670 and DH scores are bouncing around 650. Our mortgage scores are slightly higher.
I would not have been able to do it without all the advice I found on this forum. At one time DH told me I loved myfico more than him LOL.
THANK YOU EVERYONE!
YOU ROCK!
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Thank You myFICO peeps!

@Anonymous wrote:
I started actively rebuilding my credit a little over a year ago. My goal was to qualify for medical financing for a surgery. I reached my goal and had surgery last summer! Now my goal is to qualify for a mortgage.
Along the road to rebuilding my credit I dragged my DH with me and his credit has improved also. My scores started in the very low 600s and DH scores started in the upper 500s (FICO 8). My scores are bouncing around 670 and DH scores are bouncing around 650. Our mortgage scores are slightly higher.
I would not have been able to do it without all the advice I found on this forum. At one time DH told me I loved myfico more than him LOL.
THANK YOU EVERYONE!
YOU ROCK!

Thats fantastic!! Congrats on reaching your goal you set out to do! I have no doubt you'll reach your next one (s).  Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 11
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Thank you for sharing your and DH's progress! Wishing you two the best Smiley Happy

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 3 of 11
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

Nicely done!👍

Best Wishes towards the future!🤞

😊

Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL** | Goal Score: 700**MET MY GOAL** | Goal score: 800
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

>

I❤️NY
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update!
We just closed on a house. Got the keys today. My mortgage scores upper 600s-lower 700s. DH mortgage score around 660.
Thank you everyone for posting. I have scoured this site for the last year-and-a-half to improve my credit.
Message 5 of 11
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Update!
We just closed on a house. Got the keys today. My mortgage scores upper 600s-lower 700s. DH mortgage score around 660.
Thank you everyone for posting. I have scoured this site for the last year-and-a-half to improve my credit.

OMG CONGRATS!! We're hoping to buy a house next year and I'm feverishly working on my credit until then and saving a butt load of money. I don't even want to start looking until our scores are in the mid 700's, but it seems they don't necessarily need to be.

Anywho... YAY NEW HOUSE!!! Heart

I think I've found the sacred map that may lead me to this garden everyone keeps talking about.

Officially collection free as of 3/19/19!!
STARTING SCORES: 377 (11/2013) & 580 (3/2018)
Message 6 of 11
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:
Update!

Congrats! 

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

With our score our interest rate was 4.5%
We went USDA guaranteed. It was now or never because we will make too much to qualify later this year.
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey I am trying to get surgery and I need to rebuild my credit
I saw that you did it and was successful. Congratulations. Can you please let me know how you were able to do it ? I need help knowing where to begin.
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.