Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank You!

tag
DrJim
Frequent Contributor

Thank You!

A year ago I had lousy credit and a low FICO score.  Thanks to all your help I got a crappy Orchard Bank card with a 300 CL last month.  On a whim I app'd for a Wells Fargo Rewards card after checking out whogavemecredit.com.  A year ago my bank, Wachovia, declined my app, this time Wells Fargo, who now owns them, gave me an instant approval and a $11,000 CL!  Thank you myfico!

Starting Score: TU 672 EQ 654 10/20/09
Current Score: TU 775 EQ 783 EX 799 (PLUS)
AMEX Delta Platinum $35K, NFCU Visa Signature $30K, HHonors Reserve Visa $35K, WF $13.5K, IHG Rewards Club MC $25K
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
cdub69
Regular Contributor

Re: Thank You!

Do you know which report they pulled?Also what is your score?I am trying to rebuild my credit but I have 4 major derogs

Message 2 of 5
DrJim
Frequent Contributor

If you take a look at my siggy you'll see my scores.  According to whogavemecredit.com they check TU.  That's why I took a chance; my TU is 70 points higher than EQ.  Lots of folks were approved with credit scores much lower than mine. 

I still can't believe a 11K CL!

Starting Score: TU 672 EQ 654 10/20/09
Current Score: TU 775 EQ 783 EX 799 (PLUS)
AMEX Delta Platinum $35K, NFCU Visa Signature $30K, HHonors Reserve Visa $35K, WF $13.5K, IHG Rewards Club MC $25K
Message 3 of 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Impressive!

Message 4 of 5
cascade159
New Contributor

Very tempting...

EQ: 680, TU 665, EX 615 (FAKO)
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.