cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you myfico comrades, today i sealed my first 0% financing!

tag
kese
New Contributor

Thank you myfico comrades, today i sealed my first 0% financing!

Thanks everyone in myfico. i have tremendously benifited from your advices and insights.

Today, i sealed a deal for a 2013 highlander at 0% with 0 downpayment.

I asked what CB they will pull and they told me all but will pick the best one. I told them to spare me a hardpull and transunion. I pulled myfico transunion score last night , so i knew it was 702. I didnt tell him my score.

And he said Ok. WOOOOW, a wopping 719-Auto enhanced. My first auto financing.

But, i am still nervous. The sales rep came out and said congratulation your score was so good that you can buy anything you want.

But then, The financing manager came out shook my hand and said, "Congratulation, you are approved for the 0% TFS. There was little issue but i did take care of it-=you have a really nice score"

What is that supposed to be?

anyway, i signed up the paper work and they will deliver the car for me in the next couple days.

Starting Score: 598
Current Score: Trans union fico 713 (myfico 11/1/2012), EQ fico 671, exp 666 by AMEX
Goal Score: 720 across

In my wallet: GE/walmart at $10500, 2 capital ones at $750 each, Elan financial at $400, Amex BCP-$1000, AMEX Gold Delta at $2500, Discover more at $6,000 and Chase freedom at $3000

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Thank you myfico comrades, today i sealed my first 0% financing!

Congrats, little issue could be anything, if there is nothing on your reports I would not worry about it.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dont worry about your report.. What the Finance Manager did was just use a sales tactic on you to make it seem like HE did the work to get you approved when in reality you did all the work!

Congratulations on your new car, report and approval!!

Message 3 of 7
kese
New Contributor

Xwill04,
That's is exactly what I thought- a sales tactic. But my myfico transunion report has a serious delinquency for a 2008 charged off account.

Current Score: Trans union fico 713 (myfico 11/1/2012), EQ fico 671, exp 666 by AMEX

In my wallet: GE/walmart at $10500, 2 capital ones at $750 each, Elan financial at $400, Amex BCP-$1000, AMEX Gold Delta at $2500, Discover more at $6,000 and Chase freedom at $3000

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I used to be a sales manager for Sprint Cell Phones, and we used to use that for people that didnt think they were gonna get approved and when they did we would say that we made it happen for them and that it could change if they went somewhere else lol..

welcome to the world of sales Smiley Happy

With your self pulled 700+ you were still most likely over 680 you were good!

Message 5 of 7
kese
New Contributor

Thanks Guys. I have picked up my car and yes surely i was approved by Toyota financial. They pulled me again today and he showed the approved letter. finished the paper  work and drove off with my car. I purchased GAP insurance also.

Thanks guys for the advice and inputs.

Message 6 of 7
Epcot
Valued Contributor

That's great, Congrats! Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.