Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thankful for this forum!!!

tag
RW771
Frequent Contributor

Thankful for this forum!!!

Just wanted to say how grateful I am for such a wonderful forum and such great members! So many of you have helped me with my credit journey which has been such a blessing and even helped me buy my first home!

I went from having 2 (paid) CO's, 11 collections and 1-30 day late to currently only having 2(paid) collections, 0 lates, but still have those 2 dang CO's. My score has increased roughly 120 points since last Spring and I cannot say thank  you enough!

Thank you to all of the wonderful members that have passed along valuable information, it is so greatly appreciated! I try my best to help those out that I see posting about past creditors/CA's I have dealt with and feel it's a responsibility to help someone else out since I myself was helped. I'm still GW'ing those last 2 collections and CO's hoping to gain some ground on those. If all else fails, they're set to fall off by 2014. Still a ways off, but at least I'm getting there :-) 

05/31/2013 672 EQ (Fico), 03/08/2012 697 TU (Fico)

Closed on my first home 12/07/11! Officially a homeowner, thanks to this forum!!!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Lois5669
Frequent Contributor

Re: Thankful for this forum!!!

Congrats on all of your success so far and on buying that first home! What an inspiration to those of us with still a ways to go. I agree, this forum is a Godsend! Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ = 550; TU = 491(2/10/12)
Current Score: EQ = 669; TU = 674(6/20/14)
Goal Score: 700+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.