Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks, Cap One!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, Cap One!

Going over the accounts tonight, realized it was time to hit the Cap One luv button...

backstory: Credit steps early this year, luv button in the middle of credit steps to $1500.  This weekend marked six months since that increase, so it was time to hit the button again. I guess my rebuild is working, and/or Cap One has faith in me, because they responded with flying colors. $1500 -> $4500.  My first limit this high in a long, long time.  Starting to move into the area of real credit flexibility.  Thanks, Cap One! 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Thanks, Cap One!

@Anonymous wrote:

Going over the accounts tonight, realized it was time to hit the Cap One luv button...

backstory: Credit steps early this year, luv button in the middle of credit steps to $1500.  This weekend marked six months since that increase, so it was time to hit the button again. I guess my rebuild is working, and/or Cap One has faith in me, because they responded with flying colors. $1500 -> $4500.  My first limit this high in a long, long time.  Starting to move into the area of real credit flexibility.  Thanks, Cap One! 

Cap1 catches a lot of flack around here, but I think they are rock solid. Between being able to build limits pretty quickly, PCs to QS-which is toe to toe with the top cashback cards, and they don't flinch if you charge up a balance I will always keep my Cap1 card.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the nice increase! You're scores are looking very nice - major improvement this last year! Good job on your rebuild! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on you're rebuild. I'm also looking forward to my first CLI next month. Again, Congrats to you!!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.