Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks and Encouragement

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks and Encouragement

Good evening, all.  I am a long-time lurker/stalker who has been in the process of a rebuild since Oct18 and I just wanted to say, "Thank you," to all the wonderful people on this forum.  The breadth off knowledge is staggering and has been incredibly useful in this most unenjoyable, most arduous, yet ultimately fulfilling process known as "Credit Repair".

To those in the process of rebuilding or just starting out, heed the advice on these forums and never lose hope.  Time and patience will guide you on the path to obtaining your goals and one day your sig will look like the Credit Masters that frequent this place.  And always remain open to trying new ways and adapting your rebuild as necessary.  There will be setbacks and scores will fluctuate, but simply by being here, I know we're all on the right path.

I've officially gone from lurker/stalker to being a part of the conversation-at-large.  As I continue to learn new things every time I visit the forums, I hope that I can come to share insight and help others along.

Cheers.

5 REPLIES 5
Hut1
Established Contributor

Re: Thanks and Encouragement

@Anonymous wrote:

Good evening, all.  I am a long-time lurker/stalker who has been in the process of a rebuild since Oct18 and I just wanted to say, "Thank you," to all the wonderful people on this forum.  The breadth off knowledge is staggering and has been incredibly useful in this most unenjoyable, most arduous, yet ultimately fulfilling process known as "Credit Repair".

To those in the process of rebuilding or just starting out, heed the advice on these forums and never lose hope.  Time and patience will guide you on the path to obtaining your goals and one day your sig will look like the Credit Masters that frequent this place.  And always remain open to trying new ways and adapting your rebuild as necessary.  There will be setbacks and scores will fluctuate, but simply by being here, I know we're all on the right path.

I've officially gone from lurker/stalker to being a part of the conversation-at-large.  As I continue to learn new things every time I visit the forums, I hope that I can come to share insight and help others along.

Cheers.

It's like our own FREE personal financial advisors.  Smiley Happy

download

Message 2 of 6
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Welcome to the forums both of you. I remember the day I posted almost the same thing over three and a half yrs ago. Brand new out of the gates. Didnt know anything about FICO. Always approved for whatever I wanted until BK hit. Then my lawyer said come here and learn how to rebuild. Yes my lawyer. So I did. Now you cant shut me up and pay it forward. Dont hesitate to ask anything along the way. There is no such thing as a dumb question when it comes to rebuilding. Enjoy your time folks!

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hut1 I agree!

@FireMedic1  Thank you, sir!  I've read a number of your posts while lurking and the information and insight that you've provided has been very beneficial.  Thank you!

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Chaotic_Good, I’m glad you’re having the same experience here that I did when I joined in early 2018. This may well be one of the most valuable sites on the internet honestly. As @FireMedic1 said, paying it forward is how to go. I learn here every day and try to help where possible. Hopefully you will do the same and continue to increase the knowledge base here for future members Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ImTheDevil, thank you for your insight and the words of encouragement!  As I said, I have been a long time lurker (Since at least 2016), but all the stories and information shared on this forum provided the motivation needed to tackle a rebuild and press on.  While I could have continued lurking, I decided to break radio silence so that I could hopefully help others as I have been helped.  So, yes, I honestly hope that I can increase the base of knowledge here and help others on the path as I have been helped Smiley Happy  After all, I feel like this is my new home Smiley LOL

Cheers.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.