cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanksgiving update

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Established Contributor

Thanksgiving update

As of today I am happy to say my FICO 8 scores are EX 609, EQ 580 and TU 591. Experian has not updated my balance on Victoria's Secret yet but is showing Portfolio Recovery as paid off. EQ hasn't updated VS and still shows a $206 bal with PRA, and TU hasn't updated VS, or Fingerhut, and still shows $411 owing to PRA. Overall, with only 4 months in, I'm pretty happy with my progress. Just another reason to be Thankful today.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone 😁
Starting rebuild July 2019 EX 501, EQ 512, TU n/a CCT Fico 8 scores
8 REPLIES 8
Senior Contributor

Re: Thanksgiving update

Grats on the rebuilding! That PRA should fall off soon enough!
Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting Scores:
EX 518
EQ 518
TU 521

Current FICO scores:
EX 576
EQ 567
TU 575
Message 2 of 9
Frequent Contributor

Happy Thanksgiving 🍽🍁🦃 @crazedforcredit

Good luck with your progress. It’s always a good feeling when you start to see those FICO numbers going up.

CARDS: Discover It | QuickSilver One | Open Sky | Kohl’s | BB&T Spectrum Cash Rewards | NFCU CashRewards | OverStock
Starting Scores 05/2019: EQ:519, EX:525, TU:574
Message 3 of 9

Grats to all your continued success Smiley Happy
"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 4 of 9
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your success!
Message 5 of 9
Established Member

Thats a very encouraging growth from where you've started originally. Good Luck going forward. Lets keep this fight on. Happy holidays.

11/10/2018 EX :540 TU : 525 EQ : 535
10/20/19 EX :671 TU: 665 EQ: 671
11/7/19 EX: 676 TU: 673 EQ: 676
Together we can come out of this mess.
Message 6 of 9
Established Member

Congrats, I just paid off 2 75$ collections and a 510$ credit card + opened up a 200$ card and raised my score 84 points from 520 to 604. only Equifax has updated, still waiting for my other scores.

myFico EQ - 533
myFico TU - 553
myFico EX - 534
Message 7 of 9
Super Contributor

Keep it going! The light is getting brighter at the end of the tunnel! Congrats!

My posts are JMHO. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just sharing my experiences after learning here from rebuild to recovery after BK DC at 540's. And to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game. Pay it Forward!
Message 8 of 9
Regular Contributor

Nice and congrats!  I am into my own journey...again and I'm seeing slow but steady progress as well.  In another month or 2, I should be in even better shape myself.  Keep up the good work!

Starting Scores (9/19): EQ - 474/TU - 528/EX - 502
Current Scores (12/19): EQ - 512- TU - 559/EX - 559
US Bank (secured) - $300, Total Visa - $300.00, Credit One - $400.00
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.