cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Saturation Technique: Best GW adjustment odds.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: The Saturation Technique: Best GW adjustment odds.

Makes sense with the time frame you state. I'll be looking for updates. I find this stuff fascinating, and I'll be doing this myself once I finish my move. Should be moved in the new place by the weekend, signed the lease last month, this crap takes forever!
Message 31 of 279
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fantastic.  Good luck with the move.  Please stop back in here and provide us with some updates once you unleash the GW campaign!

Message 32 of 279
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks and definitely will do.
Message 33 of 279
Anonymous
Not applicable

Signs of life with my GW campaign using this technique exist!  I pulled my credit scores again this week, and the negative information from one of my accounts has been removed but only from one bureau (EQ).  The information still exists on the other 2 bureaus; hopefully that means it is being adjusted on them as well...

Message 34 of 279
Anonymous
Not applicable

Today I am running around with my hands in the air shouting VICTORY!!!  Also, I havea  huge THANK YOU for BrutalBodyShots!  I wish I could give this thread a hundred kudos. 

I had two accounts showing late pays.   I had tried GW letters in the past, one at a time, nothing but rejections using that method. Using this method, I made it to round two.  The Round two I sent to Citi resulted in the late pay reporting being changed to “not reported” they didn't call me, write me, or any comunication with me.  They just are no longer reporting anyything for the one month I was late. 

Round two sent out to my credit union led to a lengthy e-mail exchange, then a series of phone conversations. Just yesterday by phone, they agreed to stop reporting, today I see the baddies are gone.  I had no idea they could change the reporting that fast!!  (only on EX for now, but I am sure the others will follow)

I started the “saturation” method on Aug 29th after reading this thread. 

Today,  ALL THE BADDIES I GW'd ARE GONE!!!!  Can I give a high five!  Who wants to dance?  I do!!!

Thank you BrutalBodyShots!

Message 35 of 279
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Today I am running around with my hands in the air shouting VICTORY!!!  Also, I havea  huge THANK YOU for BrutalBodyShots!  I wish I could give this thread a hundred kudos. 

I had two accounts showing late pays.   I had tried GW letters in the past, one at a time, nothing but rejections using that method. Using this method, I made it to round two.  The Round two I sent to Citi resulted in the late pay reporting being changed to “not reported” they didn't call me, write me, or any comunication with me.  They just are no longer reporting anyything for the one month I was late. 

Round two sent out to my credit union led to a lengthy e-mail exchange, then a series of phone conversations. Just yesterday by phone, they agreed to stop reporting, today I see the baddies are gone.  I had no idea they could change the reporting that fast!!  (only on EX for now, but I am sure the others will follow)

I started the “saturation” method on Aug 29th after reading this thread. 

Today,  ALL THE BADDIES I GW'd ARE GONE!!!!  Can I give a high five!  Who wants to dance?  I do!!!

Thank you BrutalBodyShots!

CaptianJohn,

I'm thrilled to hear about your success in using this technique!  NICE JOB and well executed; getting it done in 2 Rounds is an awesome feat to accomplish. 

Have you had a chance to pull your scores since the removal of these bad items?  If so, what were they like before the two negative accounts and how about after?  Another interesting data point to see would be with your second account where the late payment has been removed from EX but not the other 2 bureaus... how the EX score differs from the other 2 would give you a good indication of how much a single late payment/account was holding back your score.

Again, tons of congratulations and I'm confident that your success and post will inspire others going forward!

Message 36 of 279
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for asking, I hope this info helps, unfortunately, the remaining data across my reports is not consistent. The following are scores from MyFico pulls on the dates I checked them.  I also monitor through CK and those scores are mostly 15-20 points higher (although CK sometimes gets squirrely).

Experian-  10 accounts AAoA 3y 10m

Negative includes two Fed tax liens (total of liens $121,500.00) and 6, 30 day late pays over two accounts. 

Pre removal score was at 659

10/11/16 removal of 1, 30 day late pay score changes to 665

10/25/16 removal of remaining 5, 30 day late pays score changes to 671

Equifax- 10 accounts AAoA 3y 10m

Negative includes one Fed tax lien ($4,500.00) and, 6, 30 day late pays over two accounts.

Pre removal score was 664

10/11/16 removal of 1, 30 day late pay score changes to 672

Still shows 5, 30 day late on one account

TransUnion- 12 accounts AAoA 15y 6m

Negative includes two Fed tax liens, total of liens $121,500.00 and 6, 30 day late pays over two accounts.

Pre removal score was 670

10/11/16 removal of 1,30 day late pay score changed to 679

Still shows 5, 30 day late on one account

On the bright side, I am in the IRS fresh start program and the tax liens will be withdrawn, I have been given an estimate of no later than Jan 2017.

Thanks again for all the advice, I’ve come a long way, couldn't have done it without all the reading from these forums.  The late pays were really dragging me down because I couldn’t seem to get anyone to help.  The GW saturation method was the key to solving that dilemma.

Message 37 of 279
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great news. Remember a handful of points you gained is nothing compared to lenders never seeing the bodies. Lol baddies.… autocomplete… gotta leave that one in.
Message 38 of 279
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 39 of 279
Anonymous
Not applicable

@fordguy89

LOL... "bodies"

My dad used to tell me  "A friend will help you hide, a good friend will help you bury the body"

"friends" here on the forums have taught me what shovels to use

Message 40 of 279
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.