Did you mean: 

Thinking about leaving MYFICO and others

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Thinking about leaving MYFICO and others

@gdale6 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

The on-line versions show all that too under "Print" view (EX - print to pdf to save) or, alternatively, click "Save as PDF" (TU & EQ).

i have never seen one that does in its entirety.

Interesting. If you get a chance, please outline an example(s) of a difference.  Is it more SP inquiries?  More detailed reporting history?  DOFD? (on-line EX / TU versions don't show that explicitly)  ... etc.

Message 21 of 23
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

@tufa4311 wrote:

I have to admit that I love FICO, but I think I do, not becuase of the "accuracy" of the score, but becuase of what I got and learned from myFICO. I honestly don't know how "good" the FICO scores we get are when put up against what the lenders use - but this is a great forum to debate that. Let's start with a report I found from Consumer Reports:

http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/magazine/2013/07/don-t-buy-useless-credit-scores/index.htm

Comments?

Here's and example of how close myFICO score was to my lender pull within about a 20 day window:

Lender Pull (06/10/2014):            EXP: 674/EQ: 658/TU: 652
myFICO Score 08 (05/21/2014): EXP: 680/EQ: 684/TU: 665

If you were looking for a mortgage from the lender then you compared the wrong score to your lender score. If you pull the 3B report here you will see mortgage scores, bankcard scores, auto enhanced scores along with your FICO 08 scores.

So compare apples to apples eg morgage scores to mortgage scores and so on.

Having said that, you would be better off just concentrating on the actual tradeline information and the scores will take care of themselves. Looking at scores from free sources is futile IMO. Why look at a measurement that has no empirical value?

Message 22 of 23
2b2rich
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

The on-line versions show all that too under "Print" view (EX - print to pdf to save) or, alternatively, click "Save as PDF" (TU & EQ).

When I purchase the TU report only ($11.50), I see this on tradelines that are closed and the drop off timer has begun (ex: collections, closed OC accounts).  I haven't seen it on the daily free reports that come with the EQ subscription (or Experian's either)

Chapter 7 Discharged & Closed Jan 2020
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.