Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Warner Cable Address

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Time Warner Cable Address

Evening, folks.  Hope everyone is doing well!

I have a collection account reporting from a collection agency on a Time Warner Cable account.  Does anyone have a good address to where I can mail a GW letter?

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Time Warner Cable Address

Finally ran across my notes made of phone calls to the collections department at TWC in May of 2017.  I initiated an online chat with spectrum tonight.  He gave me a telephone number to try to call tomorrow.  I'll call bot the number that I have and the one that he gave me today.  Also,l I have already mailed a goodwill letter to Billing Department for Spectrum at Spectrum/Time Warner Cable/Charter, P.O. Box 790261, St. Louis, MO  63179-0261.  Maybe I'll get a response in the coming months.  Again, I'll be making phone calls tomorrow morning.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I paid the account in full with the OC, not the CA, in 3/17.  I contacted the OC again in 5/17 to ask them to please recall the reported account from the collection agency.  They said they would.  Account is still reporting on all 3 bureaus.

Spoke with Spectrum today.  Their billing department is now responsible for all old TWC accounts.  She told me that all of the notes reflect that it was paid, and actually has a -$91 balance.  Old notes also state that the account was to be recalled from collection agency, and that a ticket was going to be generated in 5/17.  For some reason, apparently, the track ticket was never generated.  She generated the ticket for me today for the issue to be escalated.  She states that she noted on the ticket to call me back within 3-5 days.  She states that the end result is that the entry will be removed from all credit reports.

I'll wait for the call and then update here.

Just posting the information in case anyone in the future needs to see what can be done!

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wrote and mailed a GW letter to OC requesting recall and deletion.  Then I followd up with a phone call last Friday.  I mailed disputes to all 3 CRAs.  Experian received dispute on 1/2/18.  On 1/10/18 1100am received email from experian stating that dispute had been opened.  By 200pm on 1/10/18 received email from experian that collection account had been deleted from report.  Disputed this collection account with all 3 bureaus.  Also disputed a second collection account at the same time.  It was also deleted by Experian at the same time.  Hope to get home and find letters in the mail from Equifax and Transunion with the same results.  Not holding my breath though.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

After disputing with all 3 CRA, both accounts were deleted from my CR.  The only remaining collection that is showing is this TWC account (which Spectrum will have removed, verbal verification from Dawn in Billing at Spectrum).  Equifax left it on.

@Anonymous wrote:

I wrote and mailed a GW letter to OC requesting recall and deletion.  Then I followd up with a phone call last Friday.  I mailed disputes to all 3 CRAs.  Experian received dispute on 1/2/18.  On 1/10/18 1100am received email from experian stating that dispute had been opened.  By 200pm on 1/10/18 received email from experian that collection account had been deleted from report.  Disputed this collection account with all 3 bureaus.  Also disputed a second collection account at the same time.  It was also deleted by Experian at the same time.  Hope to get home and find letters in the mail from Equifax and Transunion with the same results.  Not holding my breath though.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

What happened with this? Were you able to get the collection removed?

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Logged on one day to find it gone from all 3 bureaus. It took real work...bugging them relentlessly, taking copious notes, etc.

Good luck with yours!
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.