Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tired of trying already.

tag
S7
Established Contributor

Tired of trying already.

Waiting for results from one dispute on EQ, then finding the same information that has already been deleted from EQ on the EX site,  and after getting a report of all 3 for one time, and it showing the 2 collections removed  from EQ and nothing showing on EX or TU, and now one of the collections is showing on EX now...the collections still have 11 days respond, but they deleted from EQ with no response. But still one showing on EX. 

I've about had my fill of this. 

"When you are down in the mouth, remember, everything turned out ok for Jonah."

Current FICO's(by lender) 10/9/12
EX:649, EX:651, TU:683
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Tired of trying already.

It's a marathon, not a sprint. You've only been doing this about three weeks, yes? It can take time.

I wish you the best success, though.

Message 2 of 8
gdtobefree
Established Contributor

"dispute on EQ, then finding the same information that has already been deleted from EQ on the EX site, "

Explain this sentence please. 

From the way it reads you are looking at your EQ reports from a EX web site, is that correct?

"and after getting a report of all 3 for one time"

Am I correct in assuming you are talking about a TRI MERGE report?

"it showing the 2 collections removed  from EQ and nothing showing on EX or TU, and now one of the collections is showing on EX now."

Was it showing on EX to begin with, is that the reason you disputed it on EX? OR Did you dispute it at all with EX?

Message 3 of 8
S7
Established Contributor

I disputed with Equifax all 3 accounts. I pulled a 3-in-1 report from Equifax.com to show me what was on Equifax, Experian, and Transunion, for the reports themselves, not the scores.

Equifax, which I am following here on myFico, as well as Equifax.com, was showing all 3, and nothing was on Experian nor Transunion. After about 2 weeks, 2 of the accounts are no longer showing on Equifax,which I  but on the Experian website, one is. 

That is what I am talking about. 

I did not get a Trimerge Report, and did not look at my Equifax reprot on Experian.

Message 4 of 8
Jaguars28fan
Contributor

although equifax shows all 3 of your reports, I believe when you disputed online through their website, it only goes to them.  If you wanted to dispute with all 3 CRAs, you'd have to goto experians website and then TU website do dispute with them as well.  Just because equifax will remove accounts, doesn't mean the other 2 got the dispute and will remove. 

All I can say is it's a long process.  It probably took you years to build up this credit problem, and it will take a good amount of time to get out.  It's better than running and hiding... which I did for probably 4-5 years.  Kinda helped since everything was out of SOL when I started up again lol.  You could also apply for some secured CC, I see that you got added as an AU, just take a small break and let all that help your score.  It should add to your payment history and help your util.

If you're not in a rush for home and all these are old, theres no rush.  Getting a CA or two removed, won't increase your score as much as getting your util down, payment history, and avail. credit. 

Message 5 of 8
S7
Established Contributor

I understand that, but what is confusing to me is, the collection account was not showing on experian when i checked the 3-in-1. and now it is, so I have no idea what happened. Smiley Sad 

We were hoping to buy a house in the next few months, bc all i had were 2 baddies, all old. 1 from 2006 and the other two from 2007. 2 have been removed fro Equifax, and thought they were both gone from Experian but obvioulsy 1 is still hanging on, and it happens to be the one from 2007. None of them showed on TransUnion. After having them removed from EQ, my score jumped to 606 after taking a hit from an old paid account finally updated it status as paid that knocked it down to 555. But EQ was my low score, so we were hoping if it had jumped to 606 then maybe my middle score at the time of 605 had moved up enough to 620 to apply for the mortage after the last dispute had resolved.

Doesn't look that way now.Smiley Mad Smiley Frustrated Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Understand the frustration. Dealing with any kind of financial system is stressing to say the least. Keep trying and you will get there!

Message 7 of 8
jk26978
Regular Contributor

I, too, uderstand the frustration, the waiting and waiting, and I don't even have anything that I can dispute.  Time is all that I have going for me post BK.  Sometimes it does just seem to get old....you play the credit game with the cards, use, pif, wait, repeat.  Hopefully, 3 years from now will see even better scores, that will put me at 6 years post BK. 

Just a waiting game....

K

Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 650 Current Score: EQ:674 (SW Alert 12-28-15) - TU: 698 (5/27/13 SW)Chapter 7 filed 8/2009 - Discharged 12/2009 Goal Score: 750
Joined the garden again 12/5/13
In the garden again till at least 6/1/16

http:
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.