cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To Rebuild or to File BK? That is the question...

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Super Contributor

Re: To Rebuild or to File BK? That is the question...

Seems like your taking the right steps now. It will take some time. The CA's you listed dont fall under the pay for delete companies. Just start calling and asking for payment plans and settle for less depending on age of the account. Cut back on any spending that you can.

As far as that collectors calling you at work. You can stop debt collectors from calling you at work fairly easily. Simply tell the debt collector that your employer doesn’t want them calling your job or that you're not allowed to receive personal calls at work and they are legally required to stop calling you.

Document the date and time you asked the debt collector to stop calling your job. Following up on a letter will give you additional proof that you asked the debt collector to stop calling your job. If you have to take legal action against the collector, the proof will help support your case.

Keep us updated on your journey. Good Luck!

My posts are JMHO. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just sharing my experiences after learning here from rebuild to recovery after BK DC @ 540's. And to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game.
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.