cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To myFICO Veterans and Rookies....

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure

To myFICO Veterans and Rookies....

I'm coming up on a year of being a myFICO member. After nearly a year of digging around on here, reading thousands of post, and trying to get my degree in Credit. I have come to the realization that there is no sure fire method, no absolute, and no fast track method. All you can do is stay the course and be patient. I'm still checking my scores three or four times a day just out of habit. I'd like to take a second and thank the people who took the time to set down and posted there ideas, findings, and experiences that I have had the pleasure to read over the last year. It has been great knowing that I wasn't alone in the pit called "bad credit". You have given me faith in my credit rebuilding journey, and it has been great so far and I owe it to the contributors that make up this forum. My credit is on the rise and looking good. To the people that are feeling helpless and just starting, we've all been there. Even the people with 35 cards on the bottom of their signature and $300,000 in available credt, with the 800 something credit scores. Just keep reading post, follow the directions that the ones before you have laid out, and keep your head up. it will all work out.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Frequent Contributor

Re: To myFICO Veterans and Rookies....

Nice Post Matekudos.gif

Message 2 of 3

Re: To myFICO Veterans and Rookies....

Congrats to your hard work OP Smiley Happy and welcome to the board.

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.