cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To the User that got First Premier Account Removed You helped me!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: To the User that got First Premier Account Removed You helped me!!

I found time to email them again today.  I tried this method back in Feb for a charged off settled account on my husband's reports from 2014.  They sent a letter back saying they were reporting accurately but I noticed from the credit reports pulled before their response that they were in fact not reporting correctly and changed things after the letter.  I pointed this out in the letter and they are still reporting inconsistently on a couple of issues so I pointed that out to them as well.  Hopefully this result in deletion. There needs to be something done about this company.  They are terrible.  I could never get their website to work to log on to make payments.  Of course, when you mailed the payments they would mysteriously end up late no matter how early you mail them.   Google yields several complaint site where this seems to be the norm for them.  

Message 11 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

did you include snapshots Creditplz? that seems to have helped my case. I was very detailed with bullet points and all. Best of luck everyone.

Message 12 of 24
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Mynewcredit I just did! They're even reporting wrong what months I was late.. Thanks for the tip!!
Message 13 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have to accounts with FPB dated 2008 and 2009. 

Both are closed/derogatory in June 2011

i want to try this method but have a question.

-I notice on the template that the account number is listed.  I do not have this info. How would I go about retrieving it or could I reference other sensitive into like name/dob?

I also would like to thank the op for listing this valuable info and the one previously as well 

thank you you in advance. 

Message 14 of 24
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

I forgot about this post, this worked for me. It was entirely deleted from my reports Smiley Happy!
Message 15 of 24
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

I had to go through the BBB Smiley Surprised
Message 16 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello 1longroadback. I didn't have my account number either. I used the partial account number that was listed on my credit report. I sent the letter by email and filed with the BBB. It took 11 days to receive a reply. My account was deleted. Good luck.
Message 17 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just sent this as well.

They have me with a very late DOFD and I tried reason but the collection place its with isnt a reporting agency so they will do nothing to reach an agreement.

Hope this works for me!

Message 18 of 24
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Nice letter

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 19 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just sent my detailed email in.  #fingerscrossed

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.