cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toyota Address & Fax # and Goodwill Policy??

tag
smiths38
Regular Contributor

Re: Toyota Address & Fax # and Goodwill Policy??

Hello

Can you please send me the info as well.Thank you!

Starting Score: 553(EQ) 572 (TU) 586(EX) (EQ Complete Advantage)
Current Score: 572
Goal Score: 640

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 16
tjeff
Valued Member

Re: Toyota Removed 3-30 day lates after GW

How long did it take to hear back from them? I sent my GW letter about a week ago!

Message 12 of 16
emonci
New Visitor

Can you send your GW letter my way please??? 

Message 13 of 16
tjeff
Valued Member

I did not get a response at all from SETF...I faxed mine. I dont mind sending you the GW but if you google it, you canfind some very good examples and I also found some good ones on this site. Mine was very specific as I had some "issues" and I explained this in my letter.

Message 14 of 16
DancerNY4
New Visitor

Hi would you be able to send me the letter that you sent them?  I'm in the process of trying to get a mortgage and my Toyota account is what's holding me back.

Thanks!

Message 15 of 16
SwiftTone
Valued Contributor

This is the addres I sent mine to:

To:       Toyota Financial Systems

Credit Dispute Research Team

P.O. Box 9786

Cedar Rapids, IA 52409

Fax: 319-221-6979

I sent mine a year and half ago while trying to qualify for CC. I got a generic reply back saying it's not their policy to do GW or something which made me upset as I am a Toyota employee who lost my job in the recession. I hope you have better luck. Maybe their policies changed since but I wouldn't get hopes up high. Since then I worked on other parts of my credit portfolio and can get any other credit products I want.

AMEX: $25,000, CSR: $10,000, Chase Priority Club: $1,500, Freedom: $5000, Freedom Unlimited: $1000, Discover: $21,000, BoA $11,000, WF Cash Wise: $5000

EQ FICO - 753
TU FICO - 755
EX FICO(AMEX) - 766
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.