Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toyota

tag
Jane_O
New Contributor

Toyota

Hi Everyone,

I have one 30 day late on a paid Toyota TL from 2007. How should I deal with this? GW, call or email? Does anyone know the best way to deal with Toyota?

If anyone has any contacts, I'll gladly take them.

Thank you!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
dddewdrop
Valued Contributor

Re: Toyota

Hi. First of all, a 30 day late on a debt from 2007 will have zero bearing on your FICO score at this point. That was so long ago and a 30 day is not a serious delinquency. If it bugs you to look at on your report and you just have to get it removed then I would recommend writing a goodwill letter to toyota and then just google the toyota finance dept. address and maybe google to find the name of an important executive there to sent the GW letter to. If it were me I would not even bother because a 30 day late that is that old is not affecting your credit now.

Message 2 of 5
Jane_O
New Contributor

Oh ok, so I will not bother!!!! Thank you!

Should i bother with a Capital One 30 Day late from May 2010 and a 90 Day late from July 2006????

Message 3 of 5
guiness56
Epic Contributor

30 and 60 day lates are minor derogatories and impact your score for about 2 years.  90 days are major degrogatories and can impact your score for nearly 7 years.

If you could get any of them deleted, whether you see an increase or not, I would rather have a clean report.

Message 4 of 5
dddewdrop
Valued Contributor

@guiness56 wrote:

30 and 60 day lates are minor derogatories and impact your score for about 2 years.  90 days are major degrogatories and can impact your score for nearly 7 years.

If you could get any of them deleted, whether you see an increase or not, I would rather have a clean report.

Ya what he said. You are almost to 7 years so they should drop off anyway. As far as I understand it the 90 day is a much bigger deal than 30 or 60, like a waay bigger deal.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.