cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TransUnion Class Action Lawsuit Settlement - is this legit?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TransUnion Class Action Lawsuit Settlement - is this legit?

After signing up with that lawfirm I came across this url

http://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/illinois/ilndce/1:2000cv04729/98269/873/0.pdf

"The subject of this opinion involves a clever maneuver by several groups of lawyers who were not involved in negotiating the original settlement to grab even more fees for themselves and, indirectly, reduce the amount of the cash fund available to class members."

I was not part of the "first group" according to watts guerra craft llp, even though I signed their acceptance letter within 5 mins of receiving the email. In Aug they told me the checks will be sent in Sept, as of yesterday they told me a judge still has to hear the case before anything will be sent out!!!

Message 41 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TransUnion Class Action Lawsuit Settlement - is this legit?

I recently received something regarding this, asking for me to sign up and I will get a portion of the settlement, some small # was tossed out.

I went to the website but didn't submit info because I wasn't comfortable handing over my SSN.

I didn't keep any of the information.

Has anyone else received anything recently?

Message 42 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.