Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TransUnion Early Exclusion FAIL!?

tag
Acc-Risk
Contributor

Re: TransUnion Early Exclusion FAIL!?

Early exclusion is a misleading term. It technically is a dispute whereas they decide that the time allocated for dispute is close enough to the drop off time that they grant removal instead of proceeding forward with a dispute.

I had an argument with another member here a while back about this, and it was very frustrating as this was one of many times I had been explained this.

Since your dispute is in progress, that may explain why they need to wait for the conclusion of that before they have the ability to work on your new;y created one.

Message 11 of 16
CreditFun
Regular Contributor

@Acc-Risk wrote:

Early exclusion is a misleading term. It technically is a dispute whereas they decide that the time allocated for dispute is close enough to the drop off time that they grant removal instead of proceeding forward with a dispute.

I had an argument with another member here a while back about this, and it was very frustrating as this was one of many times I had been explained this.

Since your dispute is in progress, that may explain why they need to wait for the conclusion of that before they have the ability to work on your new;y created one.

No doubt.  

Key takeawy here is, if you need 1 thing delete ASAP but can wait 30 days on the other items, don't dispute everything at the same time.

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could be worse, I pulled 2 EEs with EX last week for 2 derog Navy Fed cards. He removed 1 derog and 1 POSITIVE Navy Fed tradeline. Then naturally said "sorry, I can't put it back because we can't add tradelines".

I was like...how can you possibly jack that up?? 1 account with a bunch of green check marks on the pay history, and 2 accounts with red angry faces FFS...

Message 13 of 16
CreditFun
Regular Contributor

Unfornately, been there done that with credit repair company many years ago. 

Message 14 of 16
nastalgia
Valued Member

Like everyone here is saying, Call  during the week and ask to talk to a supervisor and it works. I did that last week and 9 old CO accounts were removed instantly without me even finishing my statement.

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@nastalgia wrote:

Like everyone here is saying, Call  during the week and ask to talk to a supervisor and it works. I did that last week and 9 old CO accounts were removed instantly without me even finishing my statement.

+1

My SO EE'd *8* TLs (4 OC and 4 CA) all at one time with TU. They were all removed and reflected immediately. This was on 6/1/2020.

He has 8 more to EE on 1/1/2021, as those are basically his last baddies on TU, so we will see how that goes! Fingers crossed it is as smooth as the first time!

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.