cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TransUnion Score Increased By 26-Points!!!!

tag
Rebuild2019
Valued Contributor

TransUnion Score Increased By 26-Points!!!!

I paused myFICO until Dec. 8th so I Checked my TransUnion score this morning and it’s increased by 26-Points!!!! 🎊🎉🎈

My Sig is correct. Some progress. It may go down when NFCU reports an account (statement balance is 0.00 for today’s statement) and BB&T shows an account for $4500 (Balance is $10 now). I am trying to let everything age now. Just couldn’t pass BB&T soft pull.

MyFICO score for TransUnion is now Yellow!

CARDS: Discover It | Kohl’s | Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards | Truist Bright | CITI Custom Cash | Chase Freedom Flex | Chase Amazon Prime Visa | VACU Cash Rewards Mastercard | Sam’s Club Mastercard | PenFed Gold Visa | NFCU CashRewards | NFCU More Rewards | NFCU Platinum Visa | AMEX BCE | Verizon Visa | Wells Fargo Active Cash | Amazon Prime | NFCU Auto Loan
Starting Scores 05/2019: EQ:519, EX:525, TU:574

CLOSED : Capital One Quicksilver One | OpenSky |
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: TransUnion Score Increased By 26-Points!!!!

Congrats. You may want to kiss OpenSky bye bye and get your deposit back. You've moved up enough now to say later to the secured cards. It wont hurt your AAoA and will still report for the next 10 yrs.

Message 2 of 13
Rebuild2019
Valued Contributor

Thanks @FireMedic1 I will take care if that. Feels good to be making some progress.

CARDS: Discover It | Kohl’s | Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards | Truist Bright | CITI Custom Cash | Chase Freedom Flex | Chase Amazon Prime Visa | VACU Cash Rewards Mastercard | Sam’s Club Mastercard | PenFed Gold Visa | NFCU CashRewards | NFCU More Rewards | NFCU Platinum Visa | AMEX BCE | Verizon Visa | Wells Fargo Active Cash | Amazon Prime | NFCU Auto Loan

Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Increases are always awesome to celebrate!  Congrats!  Upwards and onwards.

Message 4 of 13
Rebuild2019
Valued Contributor

Thank you @Hasselfree

Message 5 of 13
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Rebuild2019 wrote:
Thanks @FireMedic1 I will take care if that. Feels good to be making some progress.

You've paid your dues with the secured. Time to say goodbye and move on up the ladder! Congrats!

Message 6 of 13
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your success!
Message 7 of 13
Rebuild2019
Valued Contributor

Thanks @AllZero this was a surprise. I had no idea my score had gone up that much. Reading the forum and the posts you guys put up has helped me so much.

Not done yet, but I’m working on it. As soon as I pay off my $15 to OpenSky I’m closing it out like @FireMedic1 suggested. 🎊🎉🎈sorry but this made my day!!!

Message 8 of 13
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Let us know once its shut down. Make it a ice scraper if you live up north. Yes I use my card here in Florida on those rare days when the windshield is iced up and have to go to work. Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 13
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@FireMedic1 wrote:

Let us know once its shut down. Make it a ice scraper if you live up north. Yes I use my card here in Florida on those rare days when the windshield is iced up and have to go to work. Smiley Very Happy

I can assure you they are useless here in the upper midwest.

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.