Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TransUnion sure seems slow...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

TransUnion sure seems slow...

in comparison to the other two major CRAs. I should start by saying in NO WAY am I complaining. I understand the rebuilding process is something that takes time and cannot be accomplished overnight. This is nothing more than an observation and some data points for others..

I've been busy the last two weeks and my scores have already shown significant improvement. I believe my EX Fico has risen 60+pts! As I just mentioned, been busy. I've online disputed items with all three CRAs and these have been my results:

1. EX - Tax lien that was obsolete. They deleted within three days.
  2. EQ - Tax lien that was obsolete. They verified as accurate in 3-4 days. (Their retention policy makes me want to hulk smash!)
  3. TU - Duplicate charged off account. Has been 7 days and status shows as 0 items complete. (Different type of dispute and I'm sure the other party factors into the equation since this isn't a public record issue.) Also to be fair they did say 30 days and estimated completion date is 06/14/2016.

I have/had a single collection on my account that was not accurate. Contacted the OC a week and a half ago to dispute with them. Have yet to hear back from them as they said it could take up to 30 days. However CK showed it was removed from my EQ and I just repulled my EX and it is gone from there too. Guess who is still reflecting it Man Mad

Again, no complaints here. Well.... maybe the fact that EQ is keeping a paid tax lien on my file for 10 years, but I digress. Has anyone else experienced certain CRAs lagging behind others?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: TransUnion sure seems slow...

Absolutely CRAs lag each other my nemesis is usually TU as well.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gdale6 wrote:

Absolutely CRAs lag each other my nemesis is usually TU as well.

I wish it would be faster to update so I can call walmart and lowes for a CLI but Tu loves being slow lol

Message 3 of 4
RonM21
Valued Contributor

TU is my slowest also. I understand the frustration.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.