Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TransUnion very fast

tag
cuti
Regular Contributor

TransUnion very fast

After paid off my judgment last month , i go to court and pick up satisfied judgment release letter , just sent it out by mail to 3 credit bureau on mar/15 and today mar/19 transunion already update my judgment paid and satisfiled on my report (4 days only) . I hope the other 2 credit bureaus will update soon too . Just want to share my happy to everyone in here  Smiley Happy .

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: TransUnion very fast

@cuti wrote:

After paid off my judgment last month , i go to court and pick up satisfied judgment release letter , just sent it out to 3 credit bureau on the mar/15 and today mar/19 transunion already update my judgment paid and satisfiled on my report . Only 4 days ago ,and today maybe they just receive the mail and update right away . I hope the other 2 credit bureaus will update soon too . Just want to share my happyness to everyone in here  Smiley Happy .

Cool, now try to file a motion to vacate on grounds its been paid, if granted its off your CRs now.

Message 2 of 3
cuti
Regular Contributor

Re: TransUnion very fast

@gdale6 wrote:

@cuti wrote:

After paid off my judgment last month , i go to court and pick up satisfied judgment release letter , just sent it out to 3 credit bureau on the mar/15 and today mar/19 transunion already update my judgment paid and satisfiled on my report . Only 4 days ago ,and today maybe they just receive the mail and update right away . I hope the other 2 credit bureaus will update soon too . Just want to share my happyness to everyone in here  Smiley Happy .

Cool, now try to file a motion to vacate on grounds its been paid, if granted its off your CRs now.

Thanks Gdale6 , wait for the other 2 update will try motion to vacate .

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.