Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transunion EE Success

tag
Santaclausthereal
Contributor

Transunion EE Success

I have succesfully had an discover account set to fall off in 2023 removed my cr instantly via dispute process other i put early exclusion request set to fall off 05/23 and it was removed instantly this morning happy this worked i should be clear of all baddies from transunion within the next 14 days using the ny state purge law for the other 3..does anyone know what i can do about a difference dofd on experian them from equifax and transunion they have my accounts staying on longer for experian like 1 to 2 years longer

Screenshot 2022-11-01 073340.png

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Aspireto850
Established Contributor

Re: Transunion EE Success

Very nice, congrats!

Was your dispute actually the EE request? Was this via phone or online dispute site?

Message 2 of 9
Santaclausthereal
Contributor

I did dispute clicked other and put in early exclusion request and boom instant deletion did it online dispute process

Message 3 of 9
Aspireto850
Established Contributor

@Santaclausthereal 

Thanks!

I have a couple of 30 days from 2016 scheduled to fall off within the next 3-6 months so I will try that approach. I'm actually shocked it worked so well online with Transunion. Usually, IME, they just dispute the entire tradeline which yields nothing but regret for the consumer. 

Message 4 of 9
Santaclausthereal
Contributor

nope worked for even the ny purge law worked forme

Message 5 of 9
markbeiser
Established Contributor

I just got all 3 of my old collections removed on Transunion doing this, as you said, was instant!

Back to gardening until Late February 2025.
Current FICO8:
Message 6 of 9
Santaclausthereal
Contributor

glad to hear that

Message 7 of 9
OniStringer
Regular Contributor

CONGRATS

Started with LOW 500s - Actively rebuilding as of early 2019
//
Message 8 of 9
TaylorTaylor
New Contributor

Congrats! I have my last baddie due to fall of this year in August so in 11 more days I will put in the request for TransUnion. I am so excited, I cannot wait! I have done the resquest the same way online with them before and it worked just as smoothly.

Fico 8
Starting Score (06/2020):
Current Score (12/2023):

Fico 9
Starting (10/2019):
Current (12/2023):

Wells Fargo Visa Signature Card: $10,000 - CapitalOne SavorOne: $11,000 - Care Credit: $20,000 - Target RedCard: $5000 - Apple: $2250 - Amazon: $10,000 - Synchrony Home Design $21,000
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.