cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transunion Early Exclusion Policy not effective anymore?

tag
MoneyMa
Established Member

Transunion Early Exclusion Policy not effective anymore?

I just spoke with a Transunion today regarding Early Exclusion.  They told me that that is no longer effective as of a couple of months ago?  Has anyone been told this recently?  I just called today, 06/02/2020.

Heart

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
ddamage
Regular Contributor

Re: Transunion Early Exclusion Policy not effective anymore?

@MoneyMa wrote:

I just spoke with a Transunion today regarding Early Exclusion.  They told me that that is no longer effective as of a couple of months ago?  Has anyone been told this recently?  I just called today, 06/02/2020.

Heart

I had 8 of 9 IIB tradelines come off early when I asked in May. The 9th one was a bit early due to it being in October.

Message 2 of 16
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

You need to get a supervisor who is willing so tomorrow call back again.
Message 3 of 16
MoneyMa
Established Member

Interesting.  Hmm, maybe I should call back again tomorrow!

Thanks for your reply.

Heart

Message 4 of 16
MoneyMa
Established Member

Yes, thank you!  I think I will do that tomorrow.  When I called, the rep who initially answered told me that they were a supervisor.  I asked twice.  Hmm..

Heart

Message 5 of 16
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

I called for 2 months for 1 30 day late and got the round around. But then out of the blue it was gone from all 3 CRA's 4 months early. Worse part. Not 1 point gained. So in my case. That old 30 day wasnt affecting me towards the end.

Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MoneyMa wrote:

Heart

My SO got 8 out of 18 derog accounts removed yesterday via EE. Rhis was true and reflected in a fresh credit pull from annual credit report just a few hours after getting an email stating that all 8 had been deleted from TU CR.

They are definitely doing EE still.

I would HUCA and speak to a different Supervisor.

Good luck!

Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ddamage wrote:

@MoneyMa wrote:

Heart

I had 8 of 9 IIB tradelines come off early when I asked in May. The 9th one was a bit early due to it being in October.

the one in due to drop in October should have been able to drop in May.

SO had 8 accounts with natural drop date in 12/20 removed on 6/1/20, yesterday, exactly 6 months early and qualified for EE no problem. Maybe the account owner (person that is reporting) refused to have it pulled early, as apparently they can decline EE on occasion.

Good luck!

Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called today and was told they don't do early exclusion at all. I know they do as I've had it done before. I spoke with an initial rep, then a supervisor, then another supervisor who all told me the same thing. I'm going to try tomorrow and see what response I get. 

Message 9 of 16
CM1
Valued Member

I called yesterday got a C/O and collection removed. I asked to speak to a supervisor right off the bat and had to wait about 20 minutes but when he came on and I asked for EE, he helped me and I was off the phone in 5 minutes and they were off my report within the hour.

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.