cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transunion Early Exclusion Policy not effective anymore?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Transunion Early Exclusion Policy not effective anymore?

That's not true. I just had 2 dropped immediately. Don't call, just do it as a dispute online. Pick "account too old" and you can write in the comments but I think when you pick that option, the computer does it.  It comes off immediately! And what's shocking, my score went up 22 points on equifax today when I checked. Thought it was a mistake but the reason is they also removed the account that was about to fall off in 6 months!! I did not call or file a dispute. Nothing. Just came off after TU removed it. So I hope this helps. Just go online. 

Message 11 of 16
FidelCashflow
Valued Member

I got the same nonsense when I called TU 2 days ago. I think you just need to call and ask for the supervisor right off the bat and if they are the supervisor call back another day. I had to call at least 4x to get EX but ended up getting 6/11ee'd from EX. I am on the line with TU again as I type!

Starting Score: EX: 625 | EQ: 690| TU: 674
Current Score: EX: 733 | EQ: 692 | TU: 735
Goal Score: EX: 700 | EQ: 725 | TU: 715

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Target Red Card: CL $2300Quick Silver: CL $7500Venture: CL $16800Nordstrom Visa: CL $5000Amex Gold: CL ????Amex Bonvoy: CL $3100NFCU cashRewards: CL $3000Neimans: CL $2000Delta Platinum: CL $1700Platinum Card: CL ???Apple Card: CL $5500
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MoneyMa wrote:

I just spoke with a Transunion today regarding Early Exclusion.  They told me that that is no longer effective as of a couple of months ago?  Has anyone been told this recently?  I just called today, 06/02/2020.

Heart

I don't know if it is temporary or what - if anyone can give us some guidance on that part, it would be appreciated - but I called them yesterday and was told by a rep that they no longer provided EE.  Called today and anothe rep told me, then I politely asked for a supervisor, who also said they no longer provide EE.  I had 2 accounts coming off November and wanted to take advantage of the EE policy.  I'm hoping Experian doesn't follow.  What's going on here??  Smiley Sad

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@MoneyMa wrote:

I just spoke with a Transunion today regarding Early Exclusion.  They told me that that is no longer effective as of a couple of months ago?  Has anyone been told this recently?  I just called today, 06/02/2020.

Heart

I don't know if it is temporary or what - if anyone can give us some guidance on that part, it would be appreciated - but I called them yesterday and was told by a rep that they no longer provided EE.  Called today and anothe rep told me, then I politely asked for a supervisor, who also said they no longer provide EE.  I had 2 accounts coming off November and wanted to take advantage of the EE policy.  I'm hoping Experian doesn't follow.  What's going on here??  Smiley Sad

I would definitely keep HUCA until you find someone knowledgable. We did this for my SO for *8* accounts on 1st of this month for an "estimated date of removal" of 12/2020! They were off his TU CR instantly!

We will be calling EX on 9/1/2020 to get those same accounts off that CR through EE. I will keep y'all posted when we do it as to what happens!

Message 14 of 16
FidelCashflow
Valued Member

I have mixed results. I called on 6/18 and had 10 accounts removed with ee within a few hours. I spent all day 6/22 to remove 2 extra accounts that I missed. I got the run around all day and finally settled with a dispute, which the rep said was the only way. Technically the 10 accounts that were removed were "completed disputes" so we shall see.

Starting Score: EX: 625 | EQ: 690| TU: 674
Current Score: EX: 733 | EQ: 692 | TU: 735
Goal Score: EX: 700 | EQ: 725 | TU: 715

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Target Red Card: CL $2300Quick Silver: CL $7500Venture: CL $16800Nordstrom Visa: CL $5000Amex Gold: CL ????Amex Bonvoy: CL $3100NFCU cashRewards: CL $3000Neimans: CL $2000Delta Platinum: CL $1700Platinum Card: CL ???Apple Card: CL $5500
Message 15 of 16
Dmessina666
Frequent Contributor

Wonder if having 16 30's isn't affecting me either lol

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.