Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transunion Early Exclusion SUCCESS!

tag
Peazmom
Frequent Contributor

Transunion Early Exclusion SUCCESS!

Quick back story...I have several C/O's that are between 6 and 6.5 years old.  I've got them plotted on a spreadsheet with DOFD, date when I should be able to request early exclusion per CRA. 

First up, a Kohls account on Transunion.  I called Transunion last evening and spoke to a CSR.  I asked to speak to a supervisor, as the matter would require a supervisors attention.  The CSR insisted she could help.  I explained I wanted to request an early exclusion for the Kohls account.  She replied that she could open a dispute, but the only way to get early exclusion was to contact Kohls.  I told her I did not wish to dispute and again asked to speak to a supervisor.  The CSR replied that a supervisor could not do anything that she could not do, but if I insisted, she would transfer me to her supervisor.  ( remained painfully polite throught our conversation).  Her supervisor came on the phone and I explained to him that I would like to request an early exclusion for this account.  He asked for a minute to review the account and came back on the phone and said he had removed it and I should receive a letter on confirmation!  WHOO HOO!  I checked my TU report later last evening and that sucker is GONE! With my previous PRA PFD, that's two down and two to go to a clean TU!  Eating this elephant one bite at a time.

Starting FICO 8 December 2017

FICO 8 as of 6/7/20

Sock Drawer:

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Transunion Early Exclusion SUCCESS!

Congrats!  I have found TU to be the easiest to work with when it comes to EE. 

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats OP and I agree, TU is great with EE. It’s painless and quick.
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice job!!
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! TU is awesome for EE!
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think im going to give that a shot

Congrats!

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

So wait if I understand this correct, you had a C/O was it paid? And it had roughly a year left before it fell off and you requested an EE and was able to get it removed? Is what correct ?
Message 7 of 9
Peazmom
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
So wait if I understand this correct, you had a C/O was it paid? And it had roughly a year left before it fell off and you requested an EE and was able to get it removed? Is what correct ?

It was indeed a paid charge off.  It was due to fall off my TU report 11/2019, so TU granted the EE 6 months early.  

Starting FICO 8 December 2017

FICO 8 as of 6/7/20

Sock Drawer:

Message 8 of 9
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Good work, enjoy Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.