cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transunion Early Exclusion SUCCESS!

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Frequent Contributor

Transunion Early Exclusion SUCCESS!

Quick back story...I have several C/O's that are between 6 and 6.5 years old.  I've got them plotted on a spreadsheet with DOFD, date when I should be able to request early exclusion per CRA. 

First up, a Kohls account on Transunion.  I called Transunion last evening and spoke to a CSR.  I asked to speak to a supervisor, as the matter would require a supervisors attention.  The CSR insisted she could help.  I explained I wanted to request an early exclusion for the Kohls account.  She replied that she could open a dispute, but the only way to get early exclusion was to contact Kohls.  I told her I did not wish to dispute and again asked to speak to a supervisor.  The CSR replied that a supervisor could not do anything that she could not do, but if I insisted, she would transfer me to her supervisor.  ( remained painfully polite throught our conversation).  Her supervisor came on the phone and I explained to him that I would like to request an early exclusion for this account.  He asked for a minute to review the account and came back on the phone and said he had removed it and I should receive a letter on confirmation!  WHOO HOO!  I checked my TU report later last evening and that sucker is GONE! With my previous PRA PFD, that's two down and two to go to a clean TU!  Eating this elephant one bite at a time.

Starting FICO 8 December 2017

FICO 8 as of 1/16/20

Sock Drawer:

Starting Score: 614
Current Score: 748
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Gardening until Mortgage closes in Mid June 2020
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Valued Contributor

Re: Transunion Early Exclusion SUCCESS!

Congrats!  I have found TU to be the easiest to work with when it comes to EE. 

UNpopular opinions have served me well and will offer that which has worked for me.
Message 2 of 9
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Congrats OP and I agree, TU is great with EE. It’s painless and quick.

Rose Gold NPSL | BCP | Delta Gold | Hilton Surpass | Hilton Honors | IT Cash | IT Chrome | Quicksilver | Target | VS | Home Depot | Lowes | Firestone | Wayfair | Overstock | Kohl’s

5/24, 1/24, 76445/24, who cares #HappyWithAmex

Entering the garden 5/27/2019, staying until 2020
(Lol so much for that grand plan...)
Message 3 of 9
Contributor

Nice job!!
FICO Scores
5/20/2019: EQ - 568 TU - 591 EX: 589
Message 4 of 9
Super Contributor

Congratulations! TU is awesome for EE!

01/2019:
1/2020:

Hover over my cards to see my limits!
Goal cards: Cash+, Freedom.
Message 5 of 9
Valued Member

I think im going to give that a shot

Congrats!

Starting Score: 557
Current Score: 657
Goal Score: 700

Gardening until 11/2019
Curent Accounts:
2 auto loans $18439, Discover It Secured $200, Cap 1PC partially secured $200, Total Visa $300, MoneyLion CBL Bal $253, & FingerHut FreshStart $72 bal, Cap1 QS1 $300
Message 6 of 9
Established Member

So wait if I understand this correct, you had a C/O was it paid? And it had roughly a year left before it fell off and you requested an EE and was able to get it removed? Is what correct ?
Message 7 of 9
Frequent Contributor

@Philadelphia wrote:
So wait if I understand this correct, you had a C/O was it paid? And it had roughly a year left before it fell off and you requested an EE and was able to get it removed? Is what correct ?

It was indeed a paid charge off.  It was due to fall off my TU report 11/2019, so TU granted the EE 6 months early.  

Starting FICO 8 December 2017

FICO 8 as of 1/16/20

Sock Drawer:

Starting Score: 614
Current Score: 748
Goal Score: 800

Gardening until Mortgage closes in Mid June 2020
Message 8 of 9

Good work, enjoy Smiley Happy
"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.