Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transunion drop after bankruptcy removed

tag
Sbrav77
New Contributor

Re: Transunion drop after bankruptcy removed

I somewhat understand what you're saying about the baddies being the left over. I do have a 120 late on there and a few 60's. Those account were paid off early a few years ago in full. I'm not sure if the companies World Finance and Tower Loan would be willing to have the lates removed. I have brought my score up quite a bit from where I started at about 560. Still if all the same info is being reported to Transunion and Experian, how did Experian go up and TU down?

Message 11 of 15
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Each CRA uses the base FICO and then add their own algorithms and little tweaks. The 3 CRA's will never match even with the exact DP's. Start shooting off the GW letters. Might have a better chance since the BK is off your reports and it wont have 2 hiccups as in the BK and what occured while a BK was on your reports. Best of luck!

Message 12 of 15
HowDoesThisAllWork
Frequent Contributor

@FireMedic1 wrote:

@HowDoesThisAllWork wrote:

@FireMedic1 

Good morning, good sir!

Sup! Mocha Dunkin in hand! Smiley Happy

Been enjoying my Cafe Bustelo - black lately.  And working on my third pot (yes, I have a problem! LOL).....

FICO 8 Scores as of 2022 JULY 04:

FICO 9 Scores as of 2022 JULY 04:

FICO Auto 8 Scores as of 2022 JULY 04:

FICO Auto 9 Scores as of 2022 JULY 04:

FICO Bankcard 8 Scores as of 2022 JULY 04:

FICO Mortgage 2/4/5 Scores as of 2022 JULY 04:

Starting Score: Exp 627
Current Score: Exp 713
Goal Score: Exp 750+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 15
Sbrav77
New Contributor

I'll for sure try the GW letters.  I'm hoping World Finance will remove their lates as that is where the 120 day late is at. Might have luck since they were paid in full in a big payment and not charged off. Second will be contacting the collection agency about doing a pay for delete on the medical bill. It's only like $123.00 and the balance is being reported monthly.  Seeing as it's from 2015 and close to the 7 year mark, hopefully they will do it.

Message 14 of 15
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Try going by the Med Office and ask to pay them in exchance for them to recall the CA first. Whos the CA? Might be one who PFD's. Eeek. That 120 you got to really attack them with GW's. Thankfully it didnt go to CO status. Dont know what happened for you to file BK. Dont let history repeat itself please from here on out. Good luck.

fico8 lates versus time.png

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.