cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transunion early removal success!!!!

tag
alextercero
Super Contributor

Re: Transunion early removal success!!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

found a # to transunion on here, gave it a try and got the removal done less than 5 mins.

I have a collection due to come off this nov and today is the start of the 6 months time frame. 

1-888-259-6845

please call that # if you are within the 6 months time frame!!!!! no automatic machine, it gets straight to a live rep, then she/he will transfer you to a supervisor.

Thanks Richardbb85, for the number, just call in for a collection due to come off this Nov....  asked the CSR for an EE  and few minutes later check the online dispute and the collection was gone from my report......      

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 21 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@alextercero wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

found a # to transunion on here, gave it a try and got the removal done less than 5 mins.

I have a collection due to come off this nov and today is the start of the 6 months time frame. 

1-888-259-6845

please call that # if you are within the 6 months time frame!!!!! no automatic machine, it gets straight to a live rep, then she/he will transfer you to a supervisor.

Thanks Richardbb85, for the number, just call in for a collection due to come off this Nov....  asked the CSR for an EE  and few minutes later check the online dispute and the collection was gone from my report......      

glad it helped, i learned so much on here so i am just trying to pass along what i know

Message 22 of 27
surferchris
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Current Cards:
AmEx Hilton Honors Surpass//AmEx Platinum Card//Ann Taylor Rewards Mastercard//Capital One Platinum Card//Credit One AmEx//Credit One Platinum VISA//Fingerhut//Navy More Rewards AmEx//TruWest Platinum VISA//Aspire VISA//Costco Anywhere VISA//Lowes Advantage//Apple Card
Loans:
1 Mortgage/////Navy FCU Auto Loan (2020 Jaguar I-Pace)//Capital One Auto (2016 BMW i3)
Next Cards (4th QTR 2022):
Navy Flagship Rewards VISA//Chase Sapphire Preferred
Stats:
Scores: 700's // Inq's: 1 for mortgage // Util: 1% // AoOA: 21 yrs

Message 23 of 27
RaiseMyScoreASAP
Regular Contributor

Even if your score doesn't go up dramatically you will still lose the stigma and shame of a collection. I have one that is due to drop off in December. So I will be calling on June 1 too. With that removal, I will be collection free. I think having the collection on there has automatically weeded out some pre-approval offers. If the bank does a soft pull looking for potential applicants, perhaps they exclude anyone with a collection. The offers for Citi Prestige, the Ritz-Carlton card and so on haven't been pouring in.

So good luck! 

Message 24 of 27
happy0510
Established Contributor

I just had success with this over the phone with a paid lien.  However, the rep said it would take 30 days for it to come off? Is that just a basic comment?

Starting Score: 615
Current Score: 709
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 25 of 27
EddieK
Established Contributor

@happy0510 wrote:

I just had success with this over the phone with a paid lien.  However, the rep said it would take 30 days for it to come off? Is that just a basic comment?

Yes, standard verbiage.  Look for it to be deleted in 24-48 hours.

Starting Scores:
1/19/14:

1/28/14:
2/12/14:
Current Scores:
7/10/19:
12/17/16:
9/05/17:
Message 26 of 27
Girac
Regular Contributor

I sumitted a request for EE last night that was due to fall off in 5 months. Today I pulled my TU report and it was gone.

It too me three calls into TU to get a rep that would work with me instead of saying there was nothing they could do.

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.