cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transunion

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Valued Member

Transunion

Not sure what I am doing wrong, scores went down with the CLI. Transunion just seems to be at a complete stand still. Went up one point, while Equifax dropped 4 points and Experian stayed the same.

What can I do? Any and all suggestions welcomed. Still gardening, have not app'ed for any new credit since August of last year.

Starting Score: 572
Current Score: 675
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Aug 2019
Sept 2019
October 2019
November2019
DECEMBER 2019
JANUARY 2020
FEB 2020

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: Transunion

I would add more data points if you want help. All opened accounts, any negative items, average age of accounts, longest open account, credit utilization, etc.

Starting Score: 494 503 521
Current Score: 503 507 507 2/19
Goal Score: 680

Message 2 of 5
Highlighted
Super Contributor

There must be something else that caused the changes. A CLI doesnt decrease your scores. Or increase really. Did your util change up or down?

My posts are JMHO. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just sharing my experiences after learning here from rebuild to recovery after BK DC @ 540's. And to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game.
Message 3 of 5
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

@IwillWIN wrote:

Not sure what I am doing wrong, scores went down with the CLI. Transunion just seems to be at a complete stand still. Went up one point, while Equifax dropped 4 points and Experian stayed the same.

With Transunion and Experian staying pretty much the same, it could be that the CLI made a hard inquiry on your Equifax. Would explain why your Equifax went down 4 points. That sounds about the right amount of points for a hard inquiry.

Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Valued Member

Sorry here are the Data point

Disco sec $200 -to unsec CLI $2000 balance $200

Wayfair $500 CL, Bal $0

VS $350 CL, Bal $0

Regions Secured Loan $1000, Bal $402

Collection $1242

CC uti 7%

AAoA of 9yr 6mos

8mo most recent op acc

Just recently paid a collection off before the credit line increase occured

Starting Score: 572
Current Score: 675
Goal Score: 700

Aug 2019
Sept 2019
October 2019
November2019
DECEMBER 2019
JANUARY 2020
FEB 2020

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.