Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transworld Systems Inc.

tag
cyrusvalentino
Frequent Contributor

Re: Transworld Systems Inc.

So I sent these characters a DV request a bit ago and they just responded, and I'm just shocked at what they sent and put in their letter. They admit that the DV paperwork has a zero balance. But then follow with a justification for why it does. Like how can you attempt to collect on a account you cannot even present a bill that shows a balance due on. Here is what their letter stated specifically:

"The amount on the enclosed bill is zero because your account has charged off as a delinquent account. This does not mean that you have a zero balance. The balance due on your account can be found in the Adjustments/Transfer to Collections/Bad Debt column or Write-off (W/O) line item".

Currently waiting on the other investigation to complete but like what the flying you know what? I'm so confused. What's everyone's thoughts on this?

Starting Score (12/01/2021):

Current Score (03/01/2022):

Goal Score (01/01/2023):

Other Stats:

Message 11 of 12
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Transworld Systems Inc.

@cyrusvalentino wrote:

So I sent these characters a DV request a bit ago and they just responded, and I'm just shocked at what they sent and put in their letter. They admit that the DV paperwork has a zero balance. But then follow with a justification for why it does. Like how can you attempt to collect on a account you cannot even present a bill that shows a balance due on. Here is what their letter stated specifically:

"The amount on the enclosed bill is zero because your account has charged off as a delinquent account. This does not mean that you have a zero balance. The balance due on your account can be found in the Adjustments/Transfer to Collections/Bad Debt column or Write-off (W/O) line item".

Currently waiting on the other investigation to complete but like what the flying you know what? I'm so confused. What's everyone's thoughts on this?

Smells to me, I would get a hold of the OC and see if they really sold the account off or not and if so what was the balance at that time....

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.