Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with Macy's!

tag
tempusfugit123
Frequent Contributor

Trouble with Macy's!

Okay here is my sad tale..... I worked for Macy's and had a account with them. I was hospitilized and could not pay the bill. I lost my job with them because of this. I tried to contact a representative. No one helped. Finally they said if I paid off the balance and was current for a while they would help me. I have been current a year the account is closed because of me being 90+ days late. I contacted a representative told her everything and she said it could not be removed. For months I tried getting ahold of someone to either lower my payment or remove the fees but I did not get any help. Do you guys believe I can ever get this removed. Ive been trying to get a car and this is one negative then I really want removed because it could have been easy for someone to just help me.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Trouble with Macy's!

Sorry to hear that, and did they fire you because you were hospitalized???

Macy's and Bloomie's are run out of the same office.  I just had a great phone call with a woman there yesterday who got my $0 limit frozen Bloomie's account reinstated and said she would have it report as Pays as Agreed, not 30 Days late.  Here is the number...good luck!

800-950-0339 (9am - 5m EST)

Message 2 of 3
tempusfugit123
Frequent Contributor

Re: Trouble with Macy's!

Yea they fired me because I was hospitilized (due to them) and I did not work for 3 months.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.