Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Truist Late Pay GW Removal

tag
tebtengri
Contributor

Truist Late Pay GW Removal

I owe about $5900 out of $10000 limit on a truist CC. In Sept and Oct of 2022 I went 30 and 60 days late as I had just started a new job. Has anyone had success with asking Truist to remove a 30 and 60 day late if the payment history since 2014 is good? Would offering to bring 

2 REPLIES 2
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Truist Late Pay GW Removal

Havent seen any Truist GW's. When they were BB&T and SunTrust there wasnt much there either. In the future call and explain before it happens and they can work with you.

Message 2 of 3
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Truist Late Pay GW Removal

@tebtengri wrote:

I owe about $5900 out of $10000 limit on a truist CC. In Sept and Oct of 2022 I went 30 and 60 days late as I had just started a new job. Has anyone had success with asking Truist to remove a 30 and 60 day late if the payment history since 2014 is good? Would offering to bring 

They're typically not known for GW successes, unfortunately. But, then again some older threads didn't indicate whether some were successful with their GW requests.

It doesn't hurt to try, though. If you do make any headway, be sure to post your outcome.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.