cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two CA's have listed collections on my credit reports AFTER receiving a DV letter from me

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Two CA's have listed collections on my credit reports AFTER receiving a DV letter from me

Two CA's have listed collections on my CR's AFTER having received a DV letter from me, and I have the return receipt as proof.  I did reply to the letter from the CA within 30 days of receiving it, and I have not yet received the validation from the CA's.  What do I do now?

Please advise.  Thank you.  Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Jutz
Valued Contributor

Re: Two CA's have listed collections on my credit reports AFTER receiving a DV letter from me

Two different debts I assume?  Was the letter the first notice?

• Current: EQ FICO 706, TU FICO 701, EX FICO 706 | Starting Score: 525 (05/2012)
  • Starting total revolving credit: $1100 | Current total revolving credit: $36,700
  • Inquiries (12 Months): EQ 2 TU 1 EX 1 | Most Recent: 1/21/2014
Chase Freedom $9500
DCU Visa $10000
Capital One QS $2000
AMEX BCE $3000
Lowe's CC $8500
WalMart CC $3100
BOA Platinum $600
AMEX Gold NPSL
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Two CA's have listed collections on my credit reports AFTER receiving a DV letter from me

Hi Jutz,

Yes, they are two different debts.  One is the first notice, but I just checked and the second is not the first notice.

Thank you.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.