Did you mean: 

*UPDATE - 70 Pt Bump! Merrick Bank / FBCS

tag
acusix
Valued Member

Re: Merrick Bank / FBCS

Wow! Congrats!!! This is amazing

@Shansx wrote:

@GrandBay Transunion just updated with a 55 pt bump!!! I can't stop smiling! Just waiting on Equifax now!

TU.png

Message 21 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazing! Congrats on your score improvement with Experian! @Shansx 

@Shansx wrote:

EQ and TU haven't updated yet, but EX just did and INCREASED 70 POINTS!

Message 22 of 27
Shansx
Established Member

And last, but not least, Equifax finally updated the Merrick Bank settlement! Very happy with the outcome of that credit repair action!

eq.png

Message 23 of 27
SoonerSoldier33
Frequent Contributor

Nice! Congrats on your rebuild and very nice FICO score increases!

Team Garden Club as of Oct 2021
Message 24 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!  Is this with just updating them as paid/settled for less?  Or is this with paid then removed?  I'm in the same boat.  My credit reports are all updating with settled for less, then paid, then paid for less, and closed.... but not removed (yet).  My scores are jumping 30+ points with this activity so far.  

Message 25 of 27
Shansx
Established Member

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!!  Is this with just updating them as paid/settled for less?  Or is this with paid then removed?  I'm in the same boat.  My credit reports are all updating with settled for less, then paid, then paid for less, and closed.... but not removed (yet).  My scores are jumping 30+ points with this activity so far.  

@Anonymous It was a charged off credit card and this is with them updating it to Paid/Settled for Less. They won't remove it, but it was killing my utilization %. I knew it would help me, never imagined I'd get that big of a bump from it though!Screenshot_20211015-093233_Chrome.jpg

Message 26 of 27
Yoshi74

It has been some time, curious to know if this has fallen off your credit report yet.  I noticed the close date was Jan. 24, 2017, this

@Shansx wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous It was a charged off credit card and this is with them updating it to Paid/Settled for Less. They won't remove it, but it was killing my utilization %. I knew it would help me, never imagined I'd get that big of a bump from it though!Screenshot_20211015-093233_Chrome.jpg

@Shansx wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

would be the 7th year. 

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.