Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Collection West Judgement Goodwill

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

US Collection West Judgement Goodwill

Hi All Recently I've making great strides with rebuilding my credit since joining the forum. I've seen my score jump substantially from:

Trans August 575  > October 661

Equifax August 584 > October 677

Experian August 571 > October 618

The issue is with Experian it's showing a Judgement (Public Records) from a Property Management CA which was paid this year but is still impacting my credit score. Is there a way to have this removed since the debt was settled 100%? Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: US Collection West Judgement Goodwill

No.

If information is reported by a debt collector or creditor, you can always send a GW request to the furnisher requesting their deletion.

However, public record information is not reported by a furnisher, it finds its way to your credit report via searches of public record information made by the CRAs using vendors.  There is no furnisher to grant GW deletion.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US Collection West Judgement Goodwill

Update! Went to the County Clerk office today in AZ and the nicest lady helped me. She said I really didn't have to come in at all the Satisfaction of Judgment was all I needed to give to the CRA. Said I could submit it via online through the dispute process and scan them the doc for faster processing. Still deciding on that as I heard you don't want alot of disputes on your CR. Thanks again!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.