Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USA Discounters

tag
Kizzel00
New Contributor

USA Discounters

So in rebuilding my credit, I'm looking at ways of building history. Has anyone dealt with USA discounters before? My credit is bad, but they approved me for 250 with 50% down, and 3 months to pay. They claim they report to all 3 CRAs. Would this show up as an installment loan vs credit line? Would it it be beneficial to get it to show some positive traction with them? Thanks!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: USA Discounters

I have had several accounts with them.  For several reasons I would not have if I could change things.

They do report to all 3 as an installment loan.  They are also considered Consumer FInance Company which is considered negative.

If you have other installment loans this one won't help very much.

Message 2 of 3
Kizzel00
New Contributor

Re: USA Discounters

I have one installment loan that's closed from 3 years ago, yesterday they agreed to remove the 2 lates from reporting. But that's my only installment loan, so would you still recommend from utilizing it? If its not beneficial in the long run then I guess I won't.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.