cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UTI Score increase.. results

Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

UTI Score increase.. results

Posted this on the CC forum where I freqent but I wanted to post here too since I freq both BB

Okay so not all of them reported but I got a nice little bump for the ones that did report today UTI last MArch was 50%
April  23% by my spread sheet but 36% on the CRAs
Currently -May now 19% and going down hopefully 9% by next statement cut so it will show up nicely.

Scores on 6/23- when I started were TU 649 EX648 EQ 613 (took a dive with a collection reporting most recent 120 late 1 month ago, disputed with EQ to get it marked as a paid collection as they agreed thats how it should read) got 2 Baddies off for obselte, paid one collection, 1 baddie off for insurance should have paid, GW worked for nelnet lates only on my TU or when they updated the bal the reported to zero they just took them off (who knows)

Still a few baddies all old- do you think I qual for chase or citibank yet? I really really really want that disney rewards card!
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
2010 BE a first time buyer
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.